Laptop with a 300$ limit?

My sisters dell was stolen so she needs another.Her budget is only 300$, I know that isn't much but there's gotta be something out there that's decent for the price.

She only uses it to browse the web and basic stuff, no gaming or anything where she needs crazy specs. She does want a number pad on the right though.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Chromebooks are like $230 on amazon it's only feature is to browse the internet. There's a ton of refurbished laptops out there with great specs for under $300.

You can get something for that price, likely an i3 at best with a 320gb, maybe 500gb hd. Just watch http://dealnews.com/c49/Computers/Laptops/

Groupon has a refurb Chromebook with 16gb ssd for 165 http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-1-a...paign=200003&tsToken=US_AFF_0_200003_200248_0

I see an Asus with Windows 8 on there too, she can just upgrade the ram later because it only has 2gb but that'll still be fine.

Cowboom.com you get great deals too on Best Buy returns/out of season/refurbed/new electronics. I have a Samsung i7 with Blu Ray and 1gb gpu for like $360 on there. They come unimaged though but that's easy to image them

Go to staples. Just left there and it was a few within your price range or slightly higher.

Damn, you sister is cheap OP.

Well her previous laptop was pretty expensive and recently got stolen at her school

Considering she goes to school full time, works part time, has her own apt and is pregnant spending 500+on a laptop isn't really the smartest move to make financially

Pics of your sister?
nerd.gif

Hit up craigslist. Search for laptops in the 200-500 range. Offer 300 to a few of the higher priced ones. Someone will bite.

I just picked up a Dell Inspiron 15634 Laptop 4GB Memory 500GB Hard Drive I3 processor for under $300 plus tax open box from Best Buy

Last edited:
Well her previous laptop was pretty expensive and recently got stolen at her school

Considering she goes to school full time, works part time, has her own apt and is pregnant spending 500+on a laptop isn't really the smartest move to make financially
Getting pregnant wasn't the smartest move financially. 500+ on a laptop can be very worth it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom