Larry Fitzgerald Causes some BM dramma

Larry Fitzgerald -- the star wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals -- has been ordered to stay away from his baby mama and his 11-month-oldson after he allegedly knocked her around a room and pulled her hair out
Angela Nazario claims she brought the couple's son to visit Larry at his Phoenix home last October when the former lovers began arguing.

Nazario alleges in her legal papers filed in Arizona, Fitzgerald attempted to "diffuse the situation" by raising his fist and challenging her to aplay fight. Nazario admits she responded by swinging at him and "may have hit his face."

Fitzgerald then turned from playful to enraged, allegedly pushing Nazario down to her knees. She claims he "grabbed me by my hair with both hands on theback of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room."

Later, when she tried to leave with her son, Nazario says Fitzgerald "grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me down on the marble floor ... wasdisoriented for awhile and could not get up, I remember he mumbled something about 'that's what happens when you try taking my son away fromme.'" As she got in the car to leave she realized she had lost "chunks" of hair.

Calls to Fitzgerald have not been returned.

Larry Fitzgerald -- the star wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals -- has been ordered to stay away from his baby mama and his 11-month-old son after he allegedly knocked her around a room and pulled her hair out

That right there makes me believe this is fake. I don't see a credible news outlet using language like that. I also don't think Fitz would do somethinglike that but who knows.

Source?

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Larry Fitzgerald -- the star wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals -- has been ordered to stay away from his baby mama and his 11-month-old son after he allegedly knocked her around a room and pulled her hair out

That right there makes me believe this is fake. I don't see a credible news outlet using language like that. I also don't think Fitz would do something like that but who knows.

Source?

no way its real with them using the phrase "baby mama"

Originally Posted by dland24

The Cardinals are going to get crushed this weekend.
i hope so cause my boss (az fan) gave me hell on Monday
mad.gif

Ain't that the 40 y/o cougar that filed a paternity suit against LJ a few years back?

She wants that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

somethin' ain't right w. that story....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ain't that the 40 y/o cougar that filed a paternity suit against LJ a few years back?

She wants that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

somethin' ain't right w. that story....
exactly my first thoughts.

and she playfully might've slapped his face? yeah ok. theres always two sides to a story and this side smells all kinds of fishy

As she got in the car to leave she realized she had lost "chunks" of hair.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Ole girl must have pain nerves of steel to not realize hair was pulled out of her head.

I thought this post was gonna be somthing TOTALLY different. I thought BM stood for "bowl movement" and LFitz crapped his pants or something.

Only TMZ could report like that....

But Larry?

Damn...

I aint saying he was right...

But I understand....

2386543294_0524bfda4b_o.jpg
2385710879_8d49be99ca_o.jpg

messing with an ex-Raiderette - may not be good for you in the long run.

if true, his son will probably grow up a Raiders fan.

It doesn't matter the Falcons are going to beat the Cardinals either way.

Back
Top Bottom