Larry "Grandmama" Johnson custom

A lot of you may remember LJ from the Knicks in the late 90's, but before he was a Knick he was a beast in the east for the original Charlotte Hornets.  Larry was tough enough to dress as a grandmother in Converse's commercials for his signature Converse Aero Jam Reacts.  These retroed a couple of years ago prior to Converse being taken over by Nike, but were clearly not the same shoe that they were in the early 90's.  Anyway, here is a custom Larry Johnson figure that I created.  He is rocking those legendary Aero Jams and is displayed on a base with the old school grandmama poster.  You can't really see it but LJ even has his signature golden tooth!
Reference pic:

Base Photo

A lot of you may remember LJ from the Knicks in the late 90's, but before he was a Knick he was a beast in the east for the original Charlotte Hornets.  Larry was tough enough to dress as a grandmother in Converse's commercials for his signature Converse Aero Jam Reacts.  These retroed a couple of years ago prior to Converse being taken over by Nike, but were clearly not the same shoe that they were in the early 90's.  Anyway, here is a custom Larry Johnson figure that I created.  He is rocking those legendary Aero Jams and is displayed on a base with the old school grandmama poster.  You can't really see it but LJ even has his signature golden tooth!
Reference pic:

Base Photo

Nicely done sir. The detail on the sneakers is superb.
pimp.gif

Wow u did your thing. Me and my man copped the retroes from PYS $50 a poo we liked them.

Wow u did your thing. Me and my man copped the retroes from PYS $50 a poo we liked them.

Back
Top Bottom