Larry June WEST COAST PIMPIN vol:TYBG

598A22B6-F5D3-49EC-A69B-A1A4AB48B6DD.jpeg
23D10274-77BA-4B84-BD3D-F0B661FEEEBD.jpeg

Berner on collab tapes isnt bad. The mozzy, spitta, and june collabs are all nice. Idk about a berner tape tho

I'm only two songs in and can tell he's still in his bag. Picking up right where Spaceships left off.

checks mcgee checks mcgee I got an Apple Music release notification an hour ago and it was up (swear that feature is finally working after years).

I'm based outside U.S. but local time here is CT, not sure if location makes a difference.

Really good album first listen. Starts strong and picks back up.

Pace of this is slower but nothing out of the ordinary for June. There’s definitely a lot more substance to what he’s spitting over these alc beats.

Features for the most part are great but that was one of the worst Wiz verses I’ve ever heard. **** was trash.

Bout to let this bump all weekend. Might even cop tickets for that second Atlanta show.

I just wanna take a nice long drive to this album. Good Job, Larry. ALC is in rare form :pimp:

This album is fire. From the production to the features. I thought Slum Village had the best feature. They slid. Larry reminds of what Ross used to bring. That luxury and lifestyle rap. Boy just talking that talk! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom