LAS VEGAS

Originally Posted by dhart48

was there for new years,EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO THIS. They close the strip down and its mad wild.

Went this last new years and I probably won't do it again

How'd you get free bottleservice?
Some dudes seen me doing my thing on the dance floor and thought i should join em lol i asked if my boy could join and we hooked dude up with some ladies off the dance floor. The table went from a good 5 ladies to 15-20 in minutes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Pretty much got hooked up with unlimited drinks for the night and met some dope people.

Las Vegas during NYE is a once in the lifetime thing, did it for two years and I'm done with it.

I'm getting free rooms at Ceasars in February, pretty excited
pimp.gif

Sidenote: Don't ever get in a fight in one of the clubs (JET) damn the bouncers went in.

I am booked for next weekend... a.k.a. Super Bowl Weekend.. I was there in August and had the best weekend I can remember. Hopefully it is a good time even though it's not hot out. I love the Vegas heat.

I need to go on another Vegas trip, and looking at the weekend of Feb. 19. Anyone know of any deals?

Me and the Company are going to Vega's end of the summer.. We have an addiction with going to AC and here is a vid on how we do it out there
laugh.gif
.. We seriously have gambling issues now and were not even 21..So i can imagine how vegas will shake out for us
smh.gif

Vegas get's old after 3 days....especially the strip.

My sister lives in south Las Vegas which has nice houses but being from SD she absolutely HATES living in Vegas. She stuck there right now because her husband is going to medical school for a few years.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Whoever said they are staying at the Venetian...you will like it and you won't. Yea the hotel is nice and every room is a suite but the place is huge. Gotta walk a lot to get anywhere.
? I find it a lot easier to navigate than the Wynn and a lot of the MGM/Mirage properties. Basically if you know where the Grand Luxe and the poker room are relative to your position, you're good to go.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Whoever said they are staying at the Venetian...you will like it and you won't. Yea the hotel is nice and every room is a suite but the place is huge. Gotta walk a lot to get anywhere.
? I find it a lot easier to navigate than the Wynn and a lot of the MGM/Mirage properties. Basically if you know where the Grand Luxe and the poker room are relative to your position, you're good to go.
Wynn was easy to navigate, but I guess its cause I stayed there so you start to know where things are.
I didn't even bother with MGM.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

bright nikes wrote:

I'm getting free rooms at Ceasars in February, pretty excited
pimp.gif
how?
nerd.gif

Harrah's rewards.. Thats how they get you though be careful.. they give you free rooms then track your card and when you play you end up losing harder for some reason... and then they charge u all these hidden tax's and fee's we stayed at ceasar's AC last week man they got about 1500 out of me and my friends.. only good thing is it was free rooms
smh.gif
.. We have another comp for Feburary.. Probably stay at BALLY's..

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

pimp.gif
good to hear
I'm off to vegas this weekend
can't wait
yo imma be there this weekend too. 29th til the 31st staying at the venetian. free rooms FTW!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
how'd you get the free rooms?
I'ma be staying @ the MGM
gotta have a players card wherever u gamble. u get comps for free rooms. me and my friends all spend a couple hundreds at the craps tables so it all adds up

pimp.gif
good to hear
I'm off to vegas this weekend
can't wait
yo imma be there this weekend too. 29th til the 31st staying at the venetian. free rooms FTW!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
how'd you get the free rooms?
I'ma be staying @ the MGM
gotta have a players card wherever u gamble. u get comps for free rooms. me and my friends all spend a couple hundreds at the craps tables so it all adds up

Not that I know what any of y'all look like but maybe I'll see you dudes in Vegas this weekend.  Heading out tomorrow morning for my Bachelor Party.  Gonna be posted up at XS on sat night.  Maybe I throw out some random "tap tap pulls" hahahaha.

As far as players cards go, in my experience Total Rewards (Harrahs, Caesars, Paris, Ballys, etc...) seems to be a bit more giving than some of the others.  I dont gamble huge stakes by any means, probably drop $500-1000 at the craps table over a weekend, and MGM players card doesn't give me nada.  My boy will get comp offers all the time from the Total Rewards family of hotels and he probably plays about the same as me.  I just much rather prefer to stay South Strip which is why I'm kinda tied to the MGM family of hotels.  I'll be at THEhotel this weekend, hopefully its not completely dead over on that side of the strip.

Anyone have any experience staying at the LV Hilton?
My boys and I are looking at staying there, we found a good deal on the rooms.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

DONT DO IT.

Its so far North of everything and its kinda offset from the strip itself.  Totally not worth it.  IMO its much better to get a cheap room at Luxor and stay South Strip if youre lookin for a budget.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

DONT DO IT.

Its so far North of everything and its kinda offset from the strip itself.  Totally not worth it.  IMO its much better to get a cheap room at Luxor and stay South Strip if youre lookin for a budget.

Listen to this guy.

If a good deal is that important to you to the point where you'd stay off the strip to save a few bucks than maybe you shouldn't go to Vegas just yet. Pay the price to be in a good location. It's worth it. Location > Room quality/price.

Originally Posted by socluis90

DONT DO IT.

Listen to this guy.

If a good deal is that important to you to the point where you'd stay off the strip to save a few bucks than maybe you shouldn't go to Vegas just yet. Pay the price to be in a good location. It's worth it. Location > Room quality/price.
Location was what we were wondering about; we have a dude hooking us up with room there for $40night, but we still weren't sure if that was worth not being right on The Strip.

Thanks. 

I have a gambling problem whenever I'm in Vegas. Went about 2 weeks ago, was up $700 and then lost that AND the $800 i brought. Great thing about it is whenever I go with my aunt almost everything is comped; rooms, food, and show tickets.

Originally Posted by socluis90

DONT DO IT.

Listen to this guy.

Location was what we were wondering about; we have a dude hooking us up with room there for $40night, but we still weren't sure if that was worth not being right on The Strip.

Thanks. 

Just think about it. If one of yal get any play, being on the strip is gonna be far more convenient in bagging a girl than having to take a cab 2 miles up somewhere off the strip (not to mention a lot of girls wouldn't even do that). Plus it's nice to just be able to leave your hotel room at any time and be on the strip full of people.

Tropicana, Excalibur, and Luxor are all hotels where you can find good rates at and be in a good location south of the strip. If you want to be in the middle try Harrahs or Flamingo. Also Mojodmonky (sp) seems to know a lot about what to do when you actually get there. Hit em up, he gave me good advice on my last trip.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Ive been to Vegas 2 times and will be going again in March --- I hope I can hae a wild weekend like that this time around
My exact plan. Won the first time, lost the second time, hopefully the third time will be good to me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom