Laser Eye surgery anyone????

Has anyone had this before??
I'm thinking about making the switch and i was wondering if anyone experienced this kind of procedure. 

I got it in early 09'...  I recommend it to everyone!  Of course in the Army they hook you up for free....

I haven't had laser surgery, but I had 3 grueling eye surgeries. The thing they put in your eye to numb it up is the most painful thing ever although after that it is a cake walk cuz you don't feel anything.

Nah I haven't but I need it though
laugh.gif

You wanna do some research.  I read a story about how there were definitely some people who had really bad irreversible side effects.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

You wanna do some research.  I read a story about how there were definitely some people who had really bad irreversible side effects.
yeah i been doing my research and seems to me like people have haziness, dry eyes, and there could be over and under correction. 
But thats why theres an exam before the surgery itself. 
glasses.gif

got 20/15 vision... definitely great... the first 2 days is a pain in the $+* but I would recommend doing it at night so you can sleep through most of the pain.

i got it done last summer, flinched while they were cutting the flap in one eye during the first procedure & had to get PRK the second time, but all in all it went smooth.

I really wanna get it specially since I hate glasses and contacts.

Anyone know if insurances cover these things? Or is it a cosmetic procedure?

Both my sisters got it. Neither one felt any pain during the recovery period.
They both came out of it 20/20
But I believe one of my sisters vision is now 20/30

Does anyone have a rough estimate of how much it costs? I definitely need to get laser eye surgery. I think without glasses I'm legally blind.

I got it done in Nov. Vision is great now. Only side effect that I got from is a bunch of eye floater here and there.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Does anyone have a rough estimate of how much it costs? I definitely need to get laser eye surgery. I think without glasses I'm legally blind.

I've done research on it, average its about 3k each eye, so 6k in total.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I've done research on it, average its about 3k each eye, so 6k in total.
it cost me about 3k for both eyes, i got it done from lasikplus.

Back
Top Bottom