[Last Day!] Win a pair of Jordans, Help a starving artist, and the charity of your choice

NT, I humbly summon your powers to help me win $1000...

Details are below, but here's why you should participate - Under the circumstances that I win, I offer the following to whomever helped the most:

1) A pair of Jordans size 11.5 (either XIV last shot retro or XIII blk/rd retro) your choice... the XIV are VVVNDS only worn once about 3 years ago for an hour while the XIII have been worn about 3 times total (also years ago), but are still in great condition.  

2) 10% of my winnings will go to any 1 of the 4 charities that NT sponsors at the top of the General Forum (again, your choice)

3) A chance to be cool peoples by taking 1 minute out of your day to help a fellow human/NTer get out of some hard times
Alright, now that you're hopefully somewhat motivated, here are the details:
I participated in a Blue Moon sponsored art contest (20 artists, 3 hours to complete a painting) and finished in 1st place.
That night's competition was the 3rd of 3 total competitions, and now the finalists from all 3 competitions are going up against each other online for the grand prize of $1000

Between being able to fix my broken car, and catching up on my loan payments, I could really use the money.  Unfortunately I'm currently being blown out of the water with the online voting, so I turn to the almighty NT community.

I don't have any folders filled with pics of sexy ladies to share with my brethren, so in their place I offer shoes and charity donations

The piece features Selene (archaic greek lunar deity) coming through like a bawse on her pegasus chariot to get her drink on with a bottle of bluemoon... she's throwing up the "rock on" hand signal in reference to the fact that a local rock station sponsored the event.

Here's how it will work:

1) Go to www.101x.com/bluemoon

2) Vote for painting #10

3) Check in on this post, letting me know that you voted. That way I can keep tabs on who gets the shoes and picks the charity

4) Rinse recycle and repeat daily

5) Slightly profit

Admittedly, I'm not a speed painter, and I'm not extremely proud of my execution on this piece but I still would love the support.

Also, in case anyone is interested, you can check out my bootleg (under construction) website at martinoart.weebly.com to get a better feel of what my art regularly looks like.  Thanks to all who participate, and let me know if more incentive to vote is needed

UPDATE 12/18:

Alright, the gloves are off, the competition ends tonight at 12am and pretty much every contestant is using chrome's incognito window or firefoxe's private browsing to vote repeatedly all day

Lets get one more big push!

Voted. Good luck OP
pimp.gif

Good looking out family! I'll try to come up with some more prizes to offer the community for helping out!

just voted, is there a limit on how many times one can vote?
Goodluck O.P
nvm, just read that it's every 24 hours. I'll vote once from my school and then again at home.

bahahah.. OP had to switch up the prize...

i voted for you yesterday when you had the 100$ chartity up for grabs...

wanted to help out a fellow NTer..

PS... # 6 is illy... jus sayiin!

Back
Top Bottom