Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

:b
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
hey.....is this a fair trade????????????????????????????? :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
my ds jordan flint 13s sz 8.5 and some restored black cement 3s sz9.5 for the dmp size 9 completely ds .....what u think should i add money or is it fair?? :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Im from the bay, if that matters....

the december retro is gonna cause more commotion than the DMP? What one shoe is gonna cause more havic than the DMP? First off is has to be a black and red colorway, second it has to be very popular. The only shoe I can think of is black/red XIs. Another shoe that comes to mind is the Black/charcoal/red IX, someone in another post said a shoe was comming that was first retroed in 2002.

I ALREADY HAVE THE DMP'S AND I SIGNED THE PETITION...PLUS I WANT ANOTHER PACK SOOO..GO FIGURE. I HOPE JB LISTENS TO THIS ONE.

help......... does anyone know if any store .... any mom and pop store still have the dmp for retail. in las vegas......i couldn't get them from eastbay .. or if someone could hook me up with a pair..size 8.....can any help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...thanks

Here comes the hype, I rather them keep it to themselves, too man leaks on this board which stirs up Long lines & not getting a pair the easy way.
[/center]
[/i]

^
That's why a lot of heads need to take it back to the old days and NOT tell all of their boys to "go check out Niketalk". The more exclusive NT is, the better the chances of you finding out info and actually being able to get a sneaker.
That's my opinion at least. Lol...
Out

Quote:
help......... does anyone know if any store .... any mom and pop store still have the dmp for retail. in las vegas......i couldn't get them from eastbay .. or if someone could hook me up with a pair..size 8.....can any help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...thanks

Not from Vegas but I can tell you that no traditional Mom & Pop store had these for retail.. Well atleast here in NYC, a few still have some good sizes but for $600 and above.

NY is the home of drug-dealers, ballers, wanna-bes etc.... They'll easily sell at that price.
Out

^Word, its over 500 pages in total I think.
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

my boy had the DMP 6s like 5 days before the release, his sisters boyfriend had a hookup, I took some pics, I tried to post them up here but my account recently been approved, but oh well.

canada needs some compensation lol

release them here again seperately or as a package
[/center]WANTED:[/b] Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5, 11, 11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10, 11), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Denim/Denim-Mean Green ("Denim Hulks") Nike Dunk Low (3.5y, 4.5y), Midnight Fog/Black/White-Altitude Green Nike Dunk Low Pro (7, 10)

liljay101 wrote:
Quote:
In case you guys haven't noticed the DMP split box isn't perforated at the middle where they are joined just for kicks .
I supposed you could seperate them to split the pack or what not - BUT ....

Did you guys realize if you split them the 91/96 boxes work like drawers inside the box with the box being your gold DMP limited Jordan 2 drawer "dresser" ??

K then .. Just checking ...

leajo wrote:
Quote:
nice observation!!^^^^
you kids have way too much time on your hands

Thanks leako ! I felt EXTREMELY smart after decypering the DMP box ..

Quote:
When i first saw it was going to release i was going crazy.....
I referred to this as my "surprise" in my X SE post....

But i'am actually interested in some of the other releases also.....

But like i said in the other post it's definately one that will cause a "stir" once they release.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'll wait a while until i expose it to the community....
I think that would be a wise decision,what about u?

Why are you guys doing this to us? :\
ohwell.gif
couldnt you atleast do it in a private message.......now u got all us Nt ers thinkin wat will it be in Dec. why cant you just tell us. |I
tired.gif

wanted: :wanted
email:[email protected]
aim:drsilleztone

For the Xmas release, Im guessing wht/red VI,wht/red/black V,Fire Red III something people have been waiting on for a long time.For the people who are in the know just answer me this,Im guessing its a Jordan between III-XI so tell us is it going to be an even or odd number Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom