last thing you copied and pasted?

laugh.gif

Introverts can focus their attention more readily and for longer periods of time, and they aren't easily swayed by other people's opinions.

Are Introverts Shy and Quiet?

Some introverts aren't stereotypically shy and can strike up conversations with anyone. These introverts enjoy talking and listening to people, and goingto parties and events. But most introverts would rather be at home. Introverts can find small talk easy but tiring - and sometimes boring. They'd ratherhave meaningful conversations about the depths of human souls and minds, but find few opportunities (those aren't your usual conversations at water coolersor dinner parties!).

An introvert's personality traits aren't necessarily tentative or hesitant, but introverts do prefer to think before they act. When introverts areready they take action!

Where Introverts Get Their Energy

Introverts tend to get their energy from within, so being with people is draining. After a day filled with people or activities, introverts tend to feelexhausted and empty. To recharge their batteries introverts need to be alone reading, daydreaming, painting, or gardening - any solo activity fills them upagain. This doesn't mean introverts have to live alone in a cave in the hills or on Walden Pond; they just need quiet time to come back to themselves. Theenergy source for introverts is from within.

Physiological Differences Between Introverts and Extroverts

Introverts' personality traits include increased blood flow in the frontal lobes, anterior thalamus, and other regions associated with remembering events,making plans, and problem-solving. An introvert's brain is literally wired differently than an extrovert's!

Introverts in Love Relationships

Introverts don't necessarily have a fear of intimacy - but they can be more difficult to get to know than an outgoing, friendly extrovert. Dating andrelationships for introverts can be challenging; knowing a few dating tips for introverts will help.

Read more: http://psychology.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_introvert#ixzz0QuBqczTg

1. limp biscuit 766 up, 44 down love it hate it

Several guys stand in a circle around a biscuit (possibly a wheat digestive). They all begin to jerk off, ejactulating onto the biscuit. The last person tocum, consequently, has to eat the soggy biscuit.
get this def on a mug Mug
by beast May 21, 2003 share this
2. limp biscuit 266 up, 112 down love it hate it

A game in which a group of boys crowd round a biscuit and try to ejaculate onto it. When there is only one person left who hasn't ejaculated, he must eatthe biscuit.
Some kids played limp biscuit last night. No one ate the biscuit because they all thought the first guy to get an erection in the company of other guys was gayso they killed him.
limp bizket limp bizkit game limp biscuit group of guys around a biscuit
by GAYGAY Aug 17, 2006 share this
3. Limp Biscuit 115 up, 136 down love it hate it

A game in which a group of guys crowd round a biscuit and try to ejaculate onto it. When there is only one person left who hasn't ejaculated, he must eatthe biscuit.
A bunch of kids played Limp biscuit. The game didn't get very far, however, because as soon as the first person got an erection in the company of otherguys, the others thought he was gay so they killed him.
limp biscuit limp bizket game limp bizket bizket
by Anonymous_55 Aug 19, 2006 share this

hey boo im sitting beside you but i miss you already if your a bird im a bird
the sex tonight has been amazing and im so excited for round like what is it now 15? haha we have sooo much sex and its the best no one can go down on you likebig daddy i got the magic tounge and im pretty well hung haha we both know 8 and a bit inches i would have to say is pretty amazing no wonder were engagedhahhaa but yah i love you so lets go back up staires to !*@# and snuggle boo and i respect you hahah dont think i dont because of this msg i just like toremind you how lucky we are kiss kiss(as i turn to you and kiss you now)

aaaaand of course it was amazing hahah sooo one more kiss the lets go up staires

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]We run. We jump. We swim and play. We row and go on trips[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But the things that last forever... are our dear friendships[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]And when we think about you (it makes me wanna fart!)[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]It's 'I hope we never part'. Now get it right or pay the price.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Now we will share a lifetime of the fondest memories.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]By the lakes of Anawanna.. Sat in the old pine trees.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Camp Anawa-.., we hold you in our hearts.[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]And when we think ab-.. (this thing came apart)[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Think Anawanna-wanna, speak Anawanna-wanna..[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Live Anawanna-wanna! Ugh![/color]

"Yo back in the days we was slaves, whips and chains/its tradition all i got whips and chains"

"I can remember a time when there was no internet. A time that when we wanted to express our inner most secrets, we walked over to a best friends home andspoke in private. Today, for some strange reason, we have grown to feel that typing "into" a computer, is the same thing. That by expressing ourfeelings onto a computer screen somehow shields us from having everyone knowing our business. This is not the case, and it is the reason why when people spillout their lives out on Facebook, I cringe. This communication model has many wonderful qualities, but somehow I feel that we need to learn to connect to ourfriends/families face to face again."

Was doing some work a couple minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom