last time you had a really good laugh?

Actually came in here to post about The Heat, too. When the guy is choking **** had me in tears!

YouTube video of little girl getting a surprise trip to Disney and her younger sister wasn't impressed :lol: joint had me dying

YouTube video of little girl getting a surprise trip to Disney and her younger sister wasn't impressed
laugh.gif
joint had me dying
link please

Ol' girl on the left was too weirded out by how hard her sister was going to even enjoy the moment :lol:

That southpark episode where they copy world war z but its black people instead of zombies and cartman keeps crashing planes :rofl:

And watched dis flick again yesterday :pimp:

Fontaine that animal you posted in that 39+ thread with his hand up ad had me rollin yesterday

They joy of lurking

This white dude around my age at work and I always make semi racist jokes about each other and call each other racist lol

He asked me did I want an Airhead and said "I already know what flavor you're going to pick"

I didn't think anything of it and grabbed Watermelon and he said I knew and we both start cracking up :lol:

and the other day he was impersonating our African co worker while talking to him and dude didn't realize it. I was dying

I hate my job but I have a good laugh pretty much every day because of my coworkers

Back
Top Bottom