LAST YEARS SA SNEAKER SHOW-- pics on pg.2

check em out...thats me with the 99 black/cement IV...
x2qu05.jpg

some OG heat
x2qx6f.jpg

x2q6ao.jpg

x2q7uc.jpg

x2q82e.jpg

x2q8b4.jpg

x2q8p4.jpg

x2q91v.jpg

x2qazt.jpg

x2qbd5.jpg

x2qbr6.jpg

x2qc8x.jpg

x2qe82.jpg

x2qemg.jpg

x2qezq.jpg

x2qfc9.jpg

x2qfm1.jpg

x2qhio.jpg

x2qhow.jpg

here is my table...
x2rpq8.jpg

x2qj3b.jpg

x2qlue.jpg

x2qnt0.jpg

sample jordan clothing
x2qozr.jpg

x2qp9g.jpg

x2qpi1.jpg

x2qr2o.jpg

x2qra0.jpg

x2qrgm.jpg

x2qrn5.jpg

x2quc3.jpg

x2quth.jpg

x2qvbl.jpg

x2qveo.jpg

x2qxlc.jpg

x2qxyx.jpg

x2qyl2.jpg

x2qyqd.jpg

x2qyw6.jpg

x2rju8.jpg

tables of PE's
x2rl02.jpg

Man, nice pics...wish I could have made the trip out there. Nice to see the PE, are the Finley's from when he was with Dallas or with the Spurs? Lovin the Heiny SB's. Looked like a good turnout!
[/url]​

Anyone know what size those white/curry AF1's are? I'd be tempted to drop some cash on those if they are a size 9.

[font color=blue]Great Pix Aaron.........gota luv dem OG'z......but next time I'm coming wit some fire[/font] :pimp:
pimp.gif

Aaron, still buzzing about the show since we got positive responses around the country and the show being on a shoestring budget(no pun intended) By the way, this is fred, if it matters. Heading out to Paris (not paris,texas),France for the french open next Thrs. My American Express is going to be hurting when it gets back to the 210.

Had a request to resurrect this post. Norm, send your this post link to your bro.

man oh man.....lets hope da next one is even better and lets hope we can get some SNEAKERHEADS to display..........TEAM ACK RIGHT

In anticipation of this years show, lets bring back this post one more time just for nostalgia...

With bonus never before seen pics... :tongue:
tongue.gif
2cqmzxu.jpg
4i4kxut.jpg
2zhqgc1.jpg
4ifiret.jpg
/OG in the hood "A".../

Did we know what we were doing?

I hope you guys do it even bigger and better next year. I know you will. As for me, I'm DONE!
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

You are not done TD! you already dug yourself in a hole you cant get out of. Thats just the way it is. Once we accept who we are, we can all go on with some contentment in our lives. Sorry i had to get philosophical gangster on you... :D
happy.gif
/OG in the hood "A".../

You'll see, its time for me to move on.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Last call for tables!!!!!!!today is the day!!!if you havent got a table and want one get at me....

Back
Top Bottom