Late Night Eateries Appreciation Post Vol. Dennys

Theres prolly nothing better then after drinking everyone meeting up someone to eat and the shenanigans that take place after. We had like 20 people in Dennysso they had to give us the back room, we just moved like 4 tables together to make it fit. Drunken shenanigans are the best, one of the homies made a penaltyflag out of a napkin and sugar packets and was throwing it for various violations(crooked hairline,
roll.gif
, wearing jeans that dont fit, No game etc., charging them fries for theinfractions
laugh.gif
) We had a waiter that would rip the door open like he wasthe lapd trying to surprise us and whatnot. Then to top the night off some trailer trash chicks tried to walk out on the bill but got caught by our waiter andhe threatened to call the police on em. Guess what she gave him? (a pink razr) and some bud
laugh.gif
. He couldn't hold it because he was still on the clock so he slid it off tous for free
pimp.gif
. Denny's food might all taste like cardboard, but theexperience is always worth it.
roll.gif

Ive been Od'in on Denny's as of late. But besides that its appreciated, some of the funniest times are had there.

Well only spot i have eaten at 3am 4am was dunkin' donuts(bagel with cheese n bacon n egg)
and white castle at 12 something....1st was for the saturday release white castle i dont remember why.

Waffle House > *

cheap, dank breakfast + meth-head waitresses + drunken customers= winner

Whataburger Taquiots
pimp.gif
Had 2 sausage,egg, & cheese early saturday onmy way to the mall for the Jordan Release...And
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whenever they have them for 99cents

IHOP Chicken Fajita Omelette at 2:35am =
pimp.gif

I still remember the drunken conversation I had with the waitress asking the difference between the "Pork Chops" and "SAVORYPork Chops" on the Ihop menu
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom