Late night NT.

So if your girl said some people was saying how you was a playa, but she wouldn't tell you what people said it or what was said is that considered playinggames?

To me, yes. But $*%# all that. Im bumping some Pastor Troy right now
pimp.gif

Hell yea.Nobody told her squat.She just tryna see if you gon admit to talking to other chicks.

Yes... If she's not going to elaborate then she shouldn't have mentioned it at all. She needs to be more direct.

damn broads and they stupid games...

if you want some pay back do what i do, next time ya are having sex "accidentally" put it in the stinker.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

if you want some pay back do what i do, next time ya are having sex "accidentally" put it in the stinker.

That's gross. I don't have a problem with anal sex in the least but I'm sure most girls wouldn't appreciate that. You sound classless andmisogynistic.

Originally Posted by muffinlover

That's gross. I don't have a problem with anal sex in the least but I'm sure most girls wouldn't appreciate that. You sound classless and misogynistic.
marionthebarberian is correct. piihb. it's the right move in this situation.

I was going to say just whip it out and slap her with it, but this guy has the right plan in mind. Definitely piihb.

Cmon playa thats the oldest trick in the book.. [gucci]tell that girl what she wanna hear.[/gucci]

You guys are right. Instead of kix4kix trying to ease his girlfriend's insecurities and assuring her that he isn't talking to other girls, he shouldjust unexpectedly put it in her %$+. piihb is the clear solution
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by muffinlover

You guys are right. Instead of kix4kix trying to ease his girlfriend's insecurities and assuring her that he isn't talking to other girls, he should just unexpectedly put it in her %$+. piihb is the clear solution
laugh.gif

isnt it always?

yeah she playing games bro u should beat off on her panties why she sleep and make it seem like u caught her creeping around.......be all dramatic and sssshhhhto get a rise out of her just hope she don't start admitting that she really is creeping
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom