Late Night with Conan O'Brien Appreciation Post Vol. 9/13/93 - 2/21/09

I seriously shed a tear.
For over a decade I have spent my weeknights watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien. This man has continuously had me goto bed laughing. Countlessmemories, skits, missups, etc...
Quarters, stamps, actual items, celebrity survey, Frankenstein, and so so much more

I wish him continued success with the Tonight Show and I'm excited about a new start, and knowing that I will be watching Conan's first tonight showall the way to the very last.

And Jimmy, a completely new start to Late Night. He has my support and I hope he will be the Conan to the teenagers today that are just discovering Late Night.With them sneaking to stay up to watch the crazy dude that's on super late and recite all the jokes the next day with their friends, as I was with Conan.

It has been magic, emotional, and hilarious.

Thank you Conan O'Brien.
Onwards and upwards.

Originally Posted by kash55

I seriously shed a tear.
For over a decade I have spent my weeknights watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien. This man has continuously had me goto bed laughing. Countless memories, skits, missups, etc...
Quarters, stamps, actual items, celebrity survey, Frankenstein, and so so much more

I wish him continued success with the Tonight Show and I'm excited about a new start, and knowing that I will be watching Conan's first tonight show all the way to the very last.

And Jimmy, a completely new start to Late Night. He has my support and I hope he will be the Conan to the teenagers today that are just discovering Late Night. With them sneaking to stay up to watch the crazy dude that's on super late and recite all the jokes the next day with their friends, as I was with Conan.

It has been magic, emotional, and hilarious.

Thank you Conan O'Brien.
Onwards and upwards.
My sentiments exactly.

Conan same so close to crying, he's voice cracked but he held himself
laugh.gif
It was pretty sad and Ive only been watching him for like 4-5 years.
My favourite shows were the ones during the writers strike last year, no skits or anything, just conan being himself, I loved it

Anyone else notice he didnt mention Jimmy fallen at all?? I found that REALLY weird. Although I do think fallen is a cornball who tries too hard.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Conan same so close to crying, he's voice cracked but he held himself
laugh.gif
It was pretty sad and Ive only been watching him for like 4-5 years.
My favourite shows were the ones during the writers strike last year, no skits or anything, just conan being himself, I loved it

Anyone else notice he didnt mention Jimmy fallen at all?? I found that REALLY weird. Although I do think fallen is a cornball who tries too hard.
I didn't really think about that. But it's not a big deal because he had Jimmy Fallon as a guest earlier in the week, and they mainlytalked about Fallon taking over the show. I thought Conan handled himself very gracefully, giving credit to those who helped him with the show and those whocame before him.

The screwed up thing is that every night I'd watch Letterman at 11:35 on CBS and then Conan at 12:35 on NBC. It really sucks they are going head to headconsidering the history of todays late night shows came about.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

The screwed up thing is that every night I'd watch Letterman at 11:35 on CBS and then Conan at 12:35 on NBC. It really sucks they are going head to head considering the history of todays late night shows came about.
i always forget that on the east coast letterman and leno come on later. here in the central time zone leno and letterman come on at 10:30 andconan comes on at 11:30 so i always got to see him on school nights.

The time has finally come huh? Never really cared for him much early in his career...got used to him...still Jaÿ Leno ftw...

Back
Top Bottom