Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

EDIT: c flyness c flyness please don’t use this thread as an excuse to spam your musical proclivities. This thread can and should be more than that. I’m not saying don’t share some dope music if you have it but don’t make it only about that.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like that music but at some point it feels like straight spam
A21DCFBE-5B93-47A4-9230-A4041994BCDF.gif

So how do you guys celebrate Christmas? Do you guys stay up all night till is midnight on Christmas Eve? I know we always do that and eat some good food while we wait.

ninjahood ninjahood The 2000s will always have a special place in my heart, however the 2010s have been good to Reggaeton/Musica Urbana as a whole. We've witnessed a lot of accomplishments like fire collaborations with different brands & artists, fire singles: 'Danza Kuduro', 'Hasta Abajo', 'Energia', 'Limbo', 'Ven Conmigo', 'Despacito', 'Una Lady Como Tu', 'Mi Gente', 'Krippy Kush', 'Dura', 'Te Bote Remix', 'Mia', 'X', 'Con Calma', 'Callaita', etc. (I'm missing songs but you get the point)... breaking streaming records, winning all kinds of awards, being featured on popular websites, magazines, YouTube shows, etc. And last but not least Nicky Jam's comeback... It aint over the genre will keep on making noise. Man, I can't complain the genre is killin it.

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood Oh yeah I forgot to mention the 2010s gave us many great albums and 'mainstream wise' the 2010s birthed J Balvin, Maluma, Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Anuel AA, Karol G, etc.

Back
Top Bottom