Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

AL9I0099-copy-2.jpg

gastronomia-g01-p05-camarones.jpg

s3qg5tzh7ce11.jpg

57094644_568682230287633_1017612300251729473_n.jpg

4QNj.gif

Mariscos Jalisco

They dropped Take It or Squeeze It On Loud after Musical Massacre. Take It is the album that “No Escapin’ This” is on. At some point, Loud changed distributors and they were dropped. They did an album with Landspeed in the early 2000s, which was a popular indie hip hop distributor back then. Some other side projects and a lot of touring after that. I saw them live in Central Park a few years ago, they brought out Cuban Link for Off The Books. Epic moment.

How hard/easy is it to learn Spanish? Will some cd roms or a language app suffice?

One of my Dominican co workers said learning English is harder than learning Spanish.

I will watch some telemundo and it's kinda intimidating trying to learn seeing how fast they talk.

Planning a move to Phoenix so i know learning wouldn't hurt.

Spanish is one of da most used languages on earth... anywhere in da Western hemisphere you gonna be ite...stop making excuses for being bad in Spanish :lol:
I visited Italy and everybody asked if I spoke Spanish to be able to communicate easier.

Spanish is def a language everyone in the u.s. should learn fluently. period. it makes no sense to not know Spanish given proximity to latin America and given the population within the u.s.

its honestly baffling that ppl don't know it like that/play around with it.

This group Brownside was signed to Eazy’s Ruthless back in the day. He wanted them to be the Mexican NWA. Eazy actually drops the opening verse on this track.

These dudes were real deal gang bangers. I use to have a friend in my teens whose family was from Eastside 13 in South Central (where I think all these dudes were from) and they vouched for them.

You guys are just being daft. :lol:

Y’all know damn well what he meant.

Going to a Spanish speaking country and being able to interact with locals because you can speak the language is amazing. Especially with the señoritas.

Once they find out you’re a gringo AND can speak the language.
4E485BE7-C78E-4D4D-B521-B04F3E94A428.png

You’re out here looking like
F8B19A6E-16C4-4D36-8B8D-AD4479D201FE.png
to them.
Add to that being able to dance and you are first choice.

DC97D016-7408-49CC-AB86-316714030A73.jpeg

Love this Argentinean restaurant in Old Town Pasadena.

THAT’s a country I’d love to visit. The women there :wow:

Oh man I need to check it out.
Looks nicers than the Argentinian restaurants im use too lol
I'm from LA (Glendale/Pasadena area) but I live in the Bay Area now.
We use to like Mercado Buenos Aires in Van Nuys back when I was living there. Nothing fancy just food.
The Guatemalteca Bakery in Van Nuys also hits the spot.

Oh man I need to check it out.
Looks nicers than the Argentinian restaurants im use too lol
I'm from LA (Glendale/Pasadena area) but I live in the Bay Area now.
We use to like Mercado Buenos Aires in Van Nuys back when I was living there. Nothing fancy just food.
The Guatemalteca Bakery in Van Nuys also hits the spot.
I never have been to it but I know there’s a Guatemalteca Bakery in LA that my mom loves going to whenever she’s out there. Aside from the pan dulces, she stays bringing my brother and me these:
473BFC4B-1C0D-4BE5-8E76-A76A5200B04C.jpeg

Even though I eat wild healthy for the most part, I can’t resist a pan con chile relleno every once in a while. :emoji_persevere:

Back
Top Bottom