Laughing at the wrong time....FTL

Example: The other day one of my good friends broke up with his girl of like 3 years. I had no idea - so when dude came over (visibly mad about something) Iasked what the deal was, and he gave me the run down. I really didnt think it was funny at all but my "serious conversation face" went from
indifferent.gif
to
grin.gif
to
laugh.gif
. anyway, I think he's still
mad.gif
at me for laughing. I'm sure he'll get over it. Should I feel bad?

Any similar stories?

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

dude every wake i go to i have a creepy nervous laugh
smh.gif

I remember going to my cousins crib and his sis, bro, my sis and her friend was there.
When i walked in everyone stopped talking, so i asked em if they was talking about me.
Then his sister said tell him...so that had all my attention...then this dude told me hes gonna b a father...oh man i was laughin in tears smh..funnyday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

I do it all the time

I do it all the time too, in the past week I've laughed at somebody in their faces two times while they were talking to me. I don't feel bad, it'sjust awkward.

I laughed at this dude in one of those motorized scooter contraptions one time at Target when he lost control of it and slammed into a little kid
roll.gif
. Needless to say, everybody around me gave me the
indifferent.gif

me and my friend were watching Saw IV the other night......when the guy slams the door on the pregnant women's stomach and causes her to miscarriage......i
laugh.gif
for some reason (i think i was laughing at just how dumb the movie was).... but the thing is, my friend just had a baby and she
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
the hell out ofme. I tried to play it off like i just thought of a funny joke

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

me and my friend were watching Saw IV the other night......when the guy slams the door on the pregnant women's stomach and causes her to miscarriage......i
laugh.gif
for some reason (i think i was laughing at just how dumb the movie was).... but the thing is, my friend just had a baby and she
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
the hell out of me. I tried to play it off like i just thought of a funny joke

roll.gif
roll.gif

The First saw had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when dude cut of his foot or something. My dudes were lookingat me like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
for some reason
i laughed at that too when i saw the movie
laugh.gif

Good I'm not the only one.

I laughed during Changling when homegirl was like THATS NOT MY SON! I laughed for a good 10 minutes. Shorty was HEATED.

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The First saw had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when dude cut of his foot or something. My dudes were looking at me like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I'm always laughing at those "Saw" movies, especially the 3rd one i believe it was?

When that good looking broad put both her hands in that box, and couldn't take them back out.... I was
roll.gif
in tears.

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

Good I'm not the only one.

I laughed during Changling when homegirl was like THATS NOT MY SON! I laughed for a good 10 minutes. Shorty was HEATED.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did the same thing during that part.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

rck2sactown wrote:

me and my friend were watching Saw IV the other night......when the guy slams the door on the pregnant women's stomach and causes her to
miscarriage......i
laugh.gif
for some reason (i think i was laughing at just how dumb the
movie was).... but the thing is, my friend just had a baby and she
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The First saw had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when dude cut of his foot or something. My dudes were looking
at me like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I'm always laughing at those "Saw" movies, especially the 3rd one i believe it was?

When that good looking broad put both her hands in that box, and couldn't take them back out.... I was
roll.gif
in tears.

With the razors?
laugh.gif

I couldn't stop laughing. My aunt was about to take me to a psychologist.

I had a French Crime Fiction/Literature class in Spring semester last year and we were watching Vertigo. There was a scene where a girl commits suicide byjumping off a clocktower.

When they played the thud, I couldn't help myself.
laugh.gif
Same thing in Clockwork Orange, it's the sound of the body hitting the ground, too funny.

Anyone seen Body of Lies where dude was gettin spanked??
laugh.gif
I wasprobably one of the few to burst out laughin in the movies smh

Inappropriate laughter.
pimp.gif

One time i was at fundraiser/benefit type thing,open bar,food and they had stand up comedians.

So i just went for the bar and food and if the comedy was funny that was a bonus.....so here is the scenario....about 80-100 people at this hall....majority ofthe crowd was old like 50+ in that range....so im expecting the comedians to be tame and unfunny...i didn't expect them to get raunchy at all...So this guycomes out sporting a trench coat and his opening line was"let me get this out of the way now....i gotta huge @#$!"......I literally fell out of myseat i was hysterical it caught me so off guard
laugh.gif
...the crowd was indisgust
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...half of the people got up and left.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

When people catch the holy ghost at church and fall out all crazy, I can't help but laugh.
laugh.gif
Or seeing a little kid get snatched up and getting his tail whooped
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom