Laundry Room Etiquette(sp) ?

fifthname

Banned
indifferent.gif

Go downstairs to get my clothes out the dryer, and they're all over the floor
indifferent.gif

I came down maybe two minutes after the dry cycle was done, and there's a table right next to the dryers where you could easily place someone elsesstuff.
indifferent.gif

I was gonna rip out all the @!%! that is currently in the dryer my clothes were in, but i decided to be the bigger man.
tired.gif

Who else has some stories? I know some of yall grimy dudes are down there strealing NBA socks and @!%!
indifferent.gif

damn.. i woulda tossed all the clothes in that dryer..

i dont think you should ever touch anyone's stuff, much less put them on the floor..
smh.gif

Get there a couple minutes earlier. I learned that freshman year.
But I would have thrown their $++@ everywhere. And left the dryer open.

Originally Posted by FifthName

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I came down maybe two minutes after the dry cycle was done, and there's a table right next to the dryers where you could easily place someone elses stuff.
indifferent.gif

I was gonna rip out all the @!%! that is currently in the dryer my clothes were in, but i decided to be the bigger man.
tired.gif

Who else has some stories? I know some of yall grimy dudes are down there strealing NBA socks and @!%!
indifferent.gif
haha cant lie. im guilty of that, but stealing socks is pretty nasty, i stick to hoop shorts & the occasional shirt. this semester alone icame up on sum Univ Of Texas shorts, 2 pairs of Univ of Miami shorts, & like 4 other pairs. been a pretty good year so far.

but on a sidenote if the drying cycle ends, i wait at least 15 minutes before i take the person's clothes out. Also i never just throw them on the ground,i make sure to put them close to the original dryer & on a dry surface.

Wow, that's foul. I learned that freshman year but never had someone do that to me. You should have waited until that dry cycle was over to say something.It was a chick that did this, yes?

Thugnificence:
laugh.gif
Stankin !$% *!@*@$.

-watch the time, try to arrive a few minutes before it ends.
-if someone elses clothes are in a dryer that you need and their clothes are dry, sit them on a table, place them in some type of bag if you can.

that's basically all i can think of now.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Wow, that's foul. I learned that freshman year but never had someone do that to me. You should have waited until that dry cycle was over to say something. It was a chick that did this, yes?

Thugnificence:
laugh.gif
Stankin !$% *!@*@$.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was extra slick about it too. had me looking
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for a couple days when i wore all them joints. Had me doing stealth maneuvers toavoid being seen doin the action.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea I would've waited for whoever came back to that dryer. Bc we would've exchanged hands for some bull**** like that.

i was only a couple minutes late because i was watching stephon curry kill the hoyas
pimp.gif

lost sweatshirt, week later see a homeless drunk wearing the same sweatshirt. it was a medium shirt and the dude was big trying to >squeeze< into myshirt he stole.
mad.gif
the thought of that drunken bum going through my cleanclothes, just after i washed it too
sick.gif

another time someone threw my clothes on the table because they needed to use the dryer, thankfully they didnt throw it on the ground, but that is so annoying

now i go down 5 minutes before the dryer ends

one time this chick left her paul frank panties and i returned it to her, she was kinda embarassed
laugh.gif
they "smelt" fresh
devil.gif
i wiped my - on it before givin it back......just kidding

I've had my laundry taken out of the dryer, but it was all folded on top of the machine. To put someone else's clothes all over the floor is justgrimy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I came down maybe two minutes after the dry cycle was done, and there's a table right next to the dryers where you could easily place someone elses stuff.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
haha cant lie. im guilty of that, but stealing socks is pretty nasty, i stick to hoop shorts & the occasional shirt. this semester alone i came up on sum Univ Of Texas shorts, 2 pairs of Univ of Miami shorts, & like 4 other pairs. been a pretty good year so far.

but on a sidenote if the drying cycle ends, i wait at least 15 minutes before i take the person's clothes out. Also i never just throw them on the ground, i make sure to put them close to the original dryer & on a dry surface.

indifferent.gif

I wouldn't fight you or anything, but best believe I would be starring at you hard, you'd feel real uncomfortable

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

You are a stand up dude, i would have been pretty tempted to take the clothes out and urinate on them. Kudos to you for being the bigger person in thatsituation.

While we are on laundry room etiquette, People if you live in a situation where you share laundry facilities please remove your nasty lint in the lint catcherafter using the dryer. Nobody wants to remove your nasty lint with their bare hands.

super grimey people...
anyways i took a a trip to UC irvine to meet some friends, i tagged along when one went to go do her laundry, and i was feeling GRIMEY, so I stuffed a UCIsweatshirt in her basket as we left...
an

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
haha cant lie. im guilty of that, but stealing socks is pretty nasty, i stick to hoop shorts & the occasional shirt. this semester alone i came up on sum Univ Of Texas shorts, 2 pairs of Univ of Miami shorts, & like 4 other pairs. been a pretty good year so far.

but on a sidenote if the drying cycle ends, i wait at least 15 minutes before i take the person's clothes out. Also i never just throw them on the ground, i make sure to put them close to the original dryer & on a dry surface.

indifferent.gif

I wouldn't fight you or anything, but best believe I would be starring at you hard, you'd feel real uncomfortable

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
already happened to me. pretty sure dude knew i had on his shorts. But FYI juststaring at me doesnt make me uncomfortable, its funny cuz if i saw sum1 with my clothes on, i would definitely throw hands

To everyone who thinks its annoying for other people to touch their stuff, have some respect for other people trying to wash their cloths. I grew up in an aptwith washers and dryers in the basement, you never leave your stuff....EVER!!!!! For every reason listed above me.....

If I am washing cloths I am either reading a book, or using my portable DVD player.....plus its a good way to chicks...

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Yea I would've waited for whoever came back to that dryer. Bc we would've exchanged hands for some bull**** like that.

exactly

thats a *****slapable offense for sure

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
already happened to me. pretty sure dude knew i had on his shorts. But FYI just staring at me doesnt make me uncomfortable, its funny cuz if i saw sum1 with my clothes on, i would definitely throw hands

Then why the %##+ are you stealing peoples stuff? If your stuff is important to you enough you'd fight someone over it then what the %##+ are you doingbeing that inconsiderate wholly aside from it being theft. %%*$#$* grimey.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
already happened to me. pretty sure dude knew i had on his shorts. But FYI just staring at me doesnt make me uncomfortable, its funny cuz if i saw sum1 with my clothes on, i would definitely throw hands

Then why the %##+ are you stealing peoples stuff? If your stuff is important to you enough you'd fight someone over it then what the %##+ are you doing being that inconsiderate wholly aside from it being theft. %%*$#$* grimey.

Agreed.

Thats foul thugnificence.

Dont you remember the Golden Rule?

Back
Top Bottom