Law and Order SVU in Trouble vol. Stabler wants out

[h1]
[h1]Christopher Meloni out of 'SVU'[/h1]

So long, Det. Stabler: An insider confirms that Christopher Meloni will leave Law & Order: Special Victims Unit after 12 seasons. Apparently, the actor was offered a “generous
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Christopher Meloni out of 'SVU'[/h1]

So long, Det. Stabler: An insider confirms that Christopher Meloni will leave Law & Order: Special Victims Unit after 12 seasons. Apparently, the actor was offered a “generous
[/h1]

"Peacock topper" SMH.. was that really necessary? Couldn't just say "NBC President" ?

Anyway, I used to watch this show religiously but when Benson took a leave of absence I stopped watching and never caught back on. Last I heard Stabler was divorced or something. The perfect way to end this is with Stabler and Benson finally declaring their love for each other and then Stabler getting killed in the line of duty. Then Benson calls it quits after that happens. She takes a year off and comes back.

Then after a season of working with Jennifer Love Hewitt, they kiss each other in the season finale
pimp.gif

"Peacock topper" SMH.. was that really necessary? Couldn't just say "NBC President" ?

Anyway, I used to watch this show religiously but when Benson took a leave of absence I stopped watching and never caught back on. Last I heard Stabler was divorced or something. The perfect way to end this is with Stabler and Benson finally declaring their love for each other and then Stabler getting killed in the line of duty. Then Benson calls it quits after that happens. She takes a year off and comes back.

Then after a season of working with Jennifer Love Hewitt, they kiss each other in the season finale
pimp.gif

The show has been going downhill recently. Its time to put this old dog to sleep.

The show has been going downhill recently. Its time to put this old dog to sleep.

Stabler wanted out before the start of this past season..but they gave him more than enough to persuade him to come back..guess their "generous salary" offer wasn't enough this time..this season wasn't the best but it had some great moments as always..SVU won't b the same without Stabler but I'm lookin forward to seeing who they bring in for the Fall..

Stabler wanted out before the start of this past season..but they gave him more than enough to persuade him to come back..guess their "generous salary" offer wasn't enough this time..this season wasn't the best but it had some great moments as always..SVU won't b the same without Stabler but I'm lookin forward to seeing who they bring in for the Fall..

Originally Posted by GhengesK

pimp.gif
Probably won't happen Stabler has been back with his wife & Benson will have a minimal role on the show.    Meloni has been wanting to leave the shows for a few seasons, they might as well just cancel this show.

pimp.gif
Probably won't happen Stabler has been back with his wife & Benson will have a minimal role on the show.    Meloni has been wanting to leave the shows for a few seasons, they might as well just cancel this show.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

No but really, Stabler is the only reason I watch the show. I am disappoint
frown.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

No but really, Stabler is the only reason I watch the show. I am disappoint
frown.gif

I have been watching the reruns forever. They cant just replace him, id rather them get rid of the show

I have been watching the reruns forever. They cant just replace him, id rather them get rid of the show

Love the show but it was only a matter of time...I rock with the whole cast but the writing was getting out of hand this past season especially

dont see em being able to hold on past 2 or 3 more seasons

Love the show but it was only a matter of time...I rock with the whole cast but the writing was getting out of hand this past season especially

dont see em being able to hold on past 2 or 3 more seasons

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

chill son.

Stabler has been a G on this show, my favorite character
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im still mad they yanked OG law and order
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

maybe its time for a fresh face, i just hope the transition goes smoothly.

am i the only one that liked detective lupo from law and order? maybe make the transition?

chill son.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

am i the only one that liked detective lupo from law and order? maybe make the transition?

Wow I hope they get this together

At the same time I hope dude grows as an actor

Can't be on SVU forever

Wow I hope they get this together

At the same time I hope dude grows as an actor

Can't be on SVU forever

Originally Posted by air max 87

chill son.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

me @#$# too!!! McCoy is the trill og...did him an Van Buren straight cold cancelling the show like that...no series finale or nutin
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom