LBJ having "1-UP my rival" attitude appreciation thread vol.52 10 11 2

pimp.gif

HE HAS IT. Definitely a part of killer instinct.

This is the sign of true greatness.

MJ had this minset of "1-up" instinct too.

Ask Charles, Clyde, Hakeem, Wilkins, Miller, and others.

DEF not a A vs B thread.

Last I checked basketball was a team game. The Cavs could have very easily lost that game and Lebron's line wouldn't have mattered. Same withKobe's 61. I'm sure if you asked both these guys they would both rather score zero and have their teams win. You don't think Lebron's mentalitywas to come in tonight and win the game first and foremost?

I wouldnt respect him as much if he didnt go for it.

Showtime high scoring games, rough n tough defense(for the most part), heated rivalries, Dueling superstars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[Magic]The NBA is back[/Magic]..

kinda

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

pimp.gif

HE HAS IT. Definitely a part of killer instinct.

This is the sign of true greatness.

MJ had this minset of "1-up" instinct too.

Ask Charles, Clyde, Hakeem, Wilkins, Miller, and others.

DEF not a A vs B thread.

1-UP my rival? really? is that why he FAILED to 1-up kobe by not getting more than 61 points?. tell me if he moved on top of kobes namein the history books for most points scored ever in the new MSG? ill wait for a response

kobe is the one that has that killer instinct

he 1-upped michael jordan by setting a new record of his own

you really need to get off lebrons sack, lebron doesnt have the killer instinct. if he did, his mission for this game would have been to go after kobes 61,which all the cleveland fans deny he was trying to do

even though everyone knows he tried to and FAILED

Whats WRONG with Lebron having that attitude?

[Ric flair] To be the man, you gotta beat the man...WHOOOOOOOO[/Ric flair]

Kobe was determined to beat MJs record(the man at the time)..he did

Lebron still has time, he'll get there because he HAS the attitude that he wants to 1up his rivals. Im 100000% ok with that.

PrettyPlay your thread is pathetic. Not trying to start anything but you need to find something better to do with your life, really...you get way too excitedabout taking any chance to bash on the lakers/kobe... and this is obviously a subliminal shot at how he did better than kobe... i bet you were just prayinghe'd have this type of game so you could make this thread. This thread is so lame.

You cats are HILARIOUS!

You celebrate his "1 up" mentality?
laugh.gif

Holla at me when he get a KILLER INSTINCT.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

u mad

wheres the response to my comment? are you too busy worshipping lebron to face the truth that he did not beat kobes record so he hasnt 1-upped him yet?

LOL@ these dudes.

I didn't even bash kobe's performance last night.

Like i said, it was a thing of beauty LOL.

now, would you leave me alone?

Both were impressive. Lebron's statline is better, but Kobe's game was more pleasing to the eye; duke was hitting shots from all over the floor and hadthe Garden chanting M-V-P!. There is also something remarkable about scoring 61 in just 36 minutes of play. Can't wait for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom