LBL (Lingerie basketball league) is in session

outfits are weak and so are most of the chicks pictured...................I'm usually a perv but yea this does look degrading lol

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Lingerie football.......Ok, i can dig that.

But basketball? now its just sexist...........at least football was a sport where women didnt already have a team, THIS is just stupid.
Exactly how I feel, I just feel sorry for them.

30t6p3b.gif
 at everybody that says this is degrading.. nobody is making them play

Women and sport just don't mix. I have yet to see a good competitive/athletic women sport.

Yo real talk tho

Those leg straps or whatever gotta go

Then I'll be ok with this

Lmao

Crazy that gam ethey posted was a few weeks ago at Venice Beach, I got invited to play in a celeb game right before it and then stay for the Lingerie game after.........I said no because I was like "wth? girls are gonna stoop that low to do this?"

I WOULD DEF REF THESE GAMES...EVEN THOUGH I DESPISE WOMENS BASKETBALL...

Spoiler [+]
<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AVY CHECK

Saw this at Venice beach 2 weeks ago.. It was horrible.. Most of the girls are pretty busted. Then after about a quarter of seeing girls in lingerie play ball, you realize how horrible they are at basketball and even them being in lingerie can't save them..

this brawd i know plays in the lingerie football league. they don't get paid at all - all they get are free glamour shots and a trip to vegas to play in the "finals". its run by a bunch of club promoters and ex-pro football players.

one of my friends from college.. played bball.. she's now in the lingerie football league. i guess law school is on the backburner?

Back
Top Bottom