[LC] 2005 Flint 13s

They look off to me from the hologram, the box being matte, and the box tag color codes being wrong (should be FLNT instead of flint and UNIV instead of University). Looking for a second opinion. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they are fakes. box label font is wrong and the printing looks terrible, the 25 anniversary box is silver, but not that it should still has some shine to it and not complete matte. the shoe from the back view the 2003-2005 retro 13s had the outsole pods similar to the OGs which are very rounded, these don't look anything like it. they also have the wrong laces, not to mention you can clearly see a widow pick right at above the toebox.

Last edited:
Thank you both. I did get pics of the 3M but I also believe they're just really good fakes. Another thing of note on the box tag is there is no Spanish color code...have never owned a pair, unless MAYBE an OG, that didn't have the Spanish color code. The likelihood of the box being fake and the shoes being real is very low. As soon as I mentioned to the seller that I was legit checking them he talked in circles about how he "knows nothing" about shoes and that they were "a gift from a friend." Then be immediately sold them to someone else. Looks like I dodged a bullet. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thank you both. I did get pics of the 3M but I also believe they're just really good fakes. Another thing of note on the box tag is there is no Spanish color code...have never owned a pair, unless MAYBE an OG, that didn't have the Spanish color code. The likelihood of the box being fake and the shoes being real is very low. As soon as I mentioned to the seller that I was legit checking them he talked in circles about how he "knows nothing" about shoes and that they were "a gift from a friend." Then be immediately sold them to someone else. Looks like I dodged a bullet. Thanks again!
fakes from that time period didn't have 3M..If they shined with the flash they were legit..Now the box is a different monster all together. There are NO high quality 05' Flints with 3M..Also just for the record, I also believe that these are fakes.

Last edited:
Those are fake. One way to tell (at least from my research/eBay) is that "trim" around the blue is a lighter color than the rest. The more I see it, the more it sticks out and is easier to spot. 

fakes from that time period didn't have 3M..If they shined with the flash they were legit..Now the box is a different monster all together. There are NO high quality 05' Flints with 3M..
Well the thing is, just because they're reps of the '05 doesn't mean that's when they were produced. I found them though...they were fake. 

You can see it's got the same white box, same label, and the same flat hologram as the one in the pics. Just a real good fake.

Those are fake. One way to tell (at least from my research/eBay) is that "trim" around the blue is a lighter color than the rest. The more I see it, the more it sticks out and is easier to spot. 
I can't post outside links so the mods need to approve my post. But I found a youtube video where a guy is reviewing these exact ones with the same box and everything, and they are fake. Dodged a bullet!

That's probably my favorite pair of Jordan's released, and coincidentally I don't currently have a pair. I've looked and looked for a decent priced DS pair but it's hard. With that said, I'm in no hurry, either. Good work on the research! 

Last edited:
fakes from that time period didn't have 3M..If they shined with the flash they were legit..Now the box is a different monster all together. There are NO high quality 05' Flints with 3M..Also just for the record, I also believe that these are fakes.
could be new fakes

I recently bought a pair of grade school 05' flint 13 and I need help legit checking them. I was wondering if they are also 3m material on the gs pair.

Back
Top Bottom