LC: 2010 Jordan Retro XIII Flint

What's up guys.  Hoping for a LC check here.  Bought of eBay for $200 and the seller has good reviews.  There's some slight discoloration at spots on the box but I think it's from the popcorn.  My only other concern was that there wasn't the little piece of saran wrap over the plastic hologram like when you buy XIII's normally, but other than that they're in great condition.  Anyways I wanted to post them here because you guys have great eyes and the seller does have a return policy.

What's up guys.  Hoping for a LC check here.  Bought of eBay for $200 and the seller has good reviews.  There's some slight discoloration at spots on the box but I think it's from the popcorn.  My only other concern was that there wasn't the little piece of saran wrap over the plastic hologram like when you buy XIII's normally, but other than that they're in great condition.  Anyways I wanted to post them here because you guys have great eyes and the seller does have a return policy.

100% legit bro! Colorway Flint Grey/French Blue/University Blue/White is correct, he could've just peeled the hologram sticker off no biggie. Nice Flints!

100% legit bro! Colorway Flint Grey/French Blue/University Blue/White is correct, he could've just peeled the hologram sticker off no biggie. Nice Flints!

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Thanks.  Been wanting them since the holidays and unfortunately I got stuck working the day that they came out.  Was really stoked to find them for only 40 bucks over retail because I know what some guys are getting for these.  Appreciate the input.

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Thanks.  Been wanting them since the holidays and unfortunately I got stuck working the day that they came out.  Was really stoked to find them for only 40 bucks over retail because I know what some guys are getting for these.  Appreciate the input.

Back
Top Bottom