LC 2011 Jordan 3 blk/cement

Bought these off ebay, got two different thoughts from two of my friends. One said official cause the tags matches the receipt and the other said B grade cause the left side looks off plus the print on the back is lighter than the right side. Can ya'll please help verify these for me?

The eprint doesn't make it B-grade. It actually helps with authenticity because a lot of legit pairs have inconsistency with the thickness of the eprint. I say this because my pair is the same way. But you can rest assured, these are legit. Eprint itself looks good, the cut is good, the tongues look good as well as the jumpmen on them. Nothing to worry about.

Appreciate the feedback guys. So, the left side on the backside where it ends to meet the sole. It's normal to be longer? Going to cali in the AM, i really wanna rock these out there but also don't wanna be called out -_-
Thanks again!

Yeah don't worry about it, these are legit. I worry about people calling me out on mine because the sprint is very thin on one shoe and almost looks fake. They're from FTL. That's JB quality for ya..

Back
Top Bottom