LC: 2015 Jordan 7 Bordeaux

any help fams? I'm going to meet up with the seller soon. might pass if I don't get any response to be safe LoL!

I believe they may be fakes man...Perforations are sloppy, mountains look mad glossy etc..Get another opinion of course but i dont think this pair is up to par.

Legit pair for reference.
http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-7-retro-bordeaux-2015-black-brdx-lt-grpht-mdnght-fg-012264

Dayum! I'll ask the seller for better picture's. You think it could be the lighting maybe?? I've looked at other's pictures and they look similar. Thanks for replying and repped brotha. I'll post the pic's ASAP

I would definitely ask for better pics because on my pair from eastbay if I take a pic in the wrong lighting the mountains look really dark.

Sorry brother but I really don't know a thing about these releases. Didn't get to pick these up. Can't say if I think they're ok or not.

Looks good to me. I had a pair of these from finish line which were terrible quality. Perforations were sloppy, toe box was screwed up, shoe was bent out of shape. I was able to exchange them for a new pair which looks 100 times better. So what I'm saying is it seems like it's hit or miss with this shoe, some pairs look great and others are severely lacking is quality

Looks good to me. I had a pair of these from finish line which were terrible quality. Perforations were sloppy, toe box was screwed up, shoe was bent out of shape. I was able to exchange them for a new pair which looks 100 times better. So what I'm saying is it seems like it's hit or miss with this shoe, some pairs look great and others are severely lacking is quality

I've been researching these and just see a bunch of mixed things on quality LOL! to me they checked out fine but of course like help from NT fam when ever I buy from resellers if I'm not ableto cop om release day. I also noticed the perforations and tounges like timmybrixxx timmybrixxx mention but felt it could have been a lighting issue just like nw23 nw23 confirmed like on his pair. once I got the recent pic's u can now see the perforations clearly but again would like to get opinions just to make sure I'm good LOL! I only found 2 vids on youtube showing difference between authentic and replica 2015 Bordeaux and the replicas looked horrible. Thanks for replying and repped.

The only thing that concerns me is how close the jump man is to the top of the collar. Don't know how to word it correctly, but it looks pretty close. Could just be a quality issue though.

The only thing that concerns me is how close the jump man is to the top of the collar. Don't know how to word it correctly, but it looks pretty close. Could just be a quality issue though.

Dayum! I'm going to meet up with the seller tomorrow. How does the toe box feel soft or hard on these? I've been reading a bunch of different reviews on these most of them bad but I still want them if the seller gives me a good deal since he already wore them. shoes are looking good to my eyes but I always like more opinions from NT. I've seen a few picture's of authentic looking pretty bad and the replicas I found pic's of look horrible LOL! should I pull the trigger or pass brotha?? does everything else check out fine to you?

They look okay to me bro, including the jumpman by the collar. I have some sevens I got from the employee store and the jumpman is the same. Also, the stitching looks clean, the tongue looks well done, the laces are properly spaced etc. The second grouping of pics was very helpful. The bordeauxs are dope, a bunch of my friends wear them all the time. They look good my man

Dayum! I'm going to meet up with the seller tomorrow. How does the toe box feel soft or hard on these? I've been reading a bunch of different reviews on these most of them bad but I still want them if the seller gives me a good deal since he already wore them. shoes are looking good to my eyes but I always like more opinions from NT. I've seen a few picture's of authentic looking pretty bad and the replicas I found pic's of look horrible LOL! should I pull the trigger or pass brotha?? does everything else check out fine to you?
everything else looks good. Again probably just quality or something. The toebox on mine feels soft to me, but I've never felt another pair to be sure. But I say go for it, it's a great shoe to have. Most comfortable one in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom