LC 2016 Air Jordan 1 bred/banned please thank you for your help

I bought a pair of AJ1 Bred/Banned from Goat app but I think they are fake I never owned a pair before.  Was disappointed with some flaws mostly scratches but I just want them to be legit.  I thought the angled stitch was suppose to be just above the nike swoosh?  Thank you for everyones time and help.  

is the stitch not suppose to touch the Nike swoosh?

Factory defects, if you got them from goat they are 100% legit! Mine arrive on Friday from goat too.

Cool thanks for the reply just want to make sure, have you seen the angle stitch by swoosh on other AJ1, I thought it was suppose to be higher?

Have you seen the angle stitch by the swoosh.. I thought the point was not suppose to touch the Nike swoosh ?  think that my only concern. I have seen other that meet just above the Nike swoosh, never seen mine just UA that touch

Factory defects. They are 100% legit. This happened with one of my pairs, it's just JB quality control. That is one of the signs of a fake but everything else checks out so I can safely say one of the underpaid workers were slacking.

You're good to go bro!

Factory defects. They are 100% legit. This happened with one of my pairs, it's just JB quality control. That is one of the signs of a fake but everything else checks out so I can safely say one of the underpaid workers were slacking.

You're good to go bro!
Thanks, It is hard these days the sneaker with fakes looking legit and the sneaker world has changed so much with resellers.  Really appreciate the help, the stitching was the one thing that was freaking me out.

I got some of my shoes from GOAT. They are infact 100% legit.

S/O to Olivia. lmao

Back
Top Bottom