LC 2016 AJ1 Banned/Bred

Hey NTers,

I know I know ... another one!

I've never seen a pair of these in hand before so I've asked for a ton of shots from the guy I'm buying this off of. Hoping you folks can provide me with a second (or third or fourth) opinion on these pair.

Thanks much in advance!

Pictures are legit...8th pic. Doesn't have suggested retail price even if it was torn off it would have rigs.(warning sign) where you buying these from? eBay goat Craigslist? Ask him to take some fresh pictures of the shoes shouldn't be an issue if he's serious about selling them..take like minutes to assure you they're good. Good luck

@calikream - he apparently got it from Nike.com. I'm not sure if the msrp sticker would be on there if that's the case.
I'll definitely ask for more pics but I can also see in person if their are little ridges from it being torn off

@calikream - he apparently got it from Nike.com. I'm not sure if the msrp sticker would be on there if that's the case.
I'll definitely ask for more pics but I can also see in person if their are little ridges from it being torn off

Get a pic of the receipt from him Nike usually includes it when customers purchases from Nike.com. Retails suggest retail price well wait on others see if it's and issue.

Pictures are legit...8th pic. Doesn't have suggested retail price even if it was torn off it would have rigs.(warning sign) where you buying these from? eBay goat Craigslist? Ask him to take some fresh pictures of the shoes shouldn't be an issue if he's serious about selling them..take like minutes to assure you they're good. Good luck

Doesn't that mean they are an overseas pair..

Everything looks good with this pair..legit

Get a pic of the receipt from him Nike usually includes it when customers purchases from Nike.com. Retails suggest retail price well wait on others see if it's and issue.
I just asked for a pic of the receipt. The pics that i uploaded were pics he took a couple nights ago so they are as fresh as can be :tongue:

Also, asked for confirmation email, shipping notification and invoice from the box

Doesn't that mean they are an overseas pair..

Everything looks good with this pair..legit
thanks man! So long in short of it is that the pair look legit but the box details might be a little in question? I'll see what I can do to get receipt + more details.

I'm inclined to want to believe the seller as legit because he's been nothing but prompt and just wants to get rid of them because he failed to size swap for a 9.5.

There have been more elaborate lies told before though, so here's hoping he pulls through with the new pics.

Back
Top Bottom