LC Air Jordan 1 Royals

Well I bought these a month ago and a friend said they were legit.  Came across this forum and now I'm just conflicted.  First thing, obviously, is the production dates.  I got the dreaded 9/13.  Also, when I was cleaning the shoe, the sole of the left shoe is actually smaller.  I should've been more careful with these when I purchased them.  Please help me out and also let me know if there's anything I can do to maybe get my money back if they are fake.  I bought these from mykream.com and most of the comments/reviews were positive.

wow they actually have a physical store?

you're right they're fakes, 100% of the 9/13-11/28 i've seen are all fakes, there might one legit out there with that date but no one have seen it yet

the sole patterns arent even suppose to look like that, the nike air is a different font, leather widows peak,  difference in stitching, swoosh, toe box, shoe shape is off

open a paypal counterfeit claim...

especially if they advertise it as authentic

"1. Is Mykream.com's Merchandise Authentic?
All of our merchandise is authentic. They are supplied by authorized dealers and are guaranteed 100% authentic. We DO NOT sell factory variants or fakes. They are shipped to you in their original box with any accessories you would get by purchasing them at your local store.
"

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/popup/UAeBay-outside

In the event a seller loses a claim, the seller will not receive a refund on his or her PayPal or eBay fees associated with the transaction. If you lose a Significantly Not as Described claim because the item you sold is counterfeit, you will be required to provide a full refund to the buyer and you will not receive the item back. (It will be destroyed.)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the sell has been 45 days past the paypal policies.  I'm going to contact the seller but he already responded that they're not fake.  He would refund me if they were still DS but they're obviously not.

you can still file a claim

or if you used a credit card.. you can do a charge back

Last edited:

Unfortunately, the sell has been 45 days past the paypal policies.  I'm going to contact the seller but he already responded that they're not fake.  He would refund me if they were still DS but they're obviously not.
I think your gonna have to take this one on the chin man.. I agree they are replicas, but you have worn them, and you caught it way late.. sorry man good luck w a claim if you do it.

Yeah iI think I might be out of luck. He told me to get the legit check done at ************* before we take any steps but that forum is more than dead.

I wouldn't be as sad if these were just unauthorized products. Or are they just straight up fake?

paypal said you're not suppose to return counterfeit items? you just get a refund

Back
Top Bottom