LC Air Jordan 13 White/Neutral Grey 2005

Neutral Grey 13s.. :tongue:
Thanks for the fast reply lol I was trying to find what these were dubbed as but I just kept getting the colors white/neutral grey/university blue. So do all of the 13s have names? A lot of the 13s have just the colors and not an actual name like I know the flints, wheats, black toes, etc

Thanks for the fast reply lol I was trying to find what these were dubbed as but I just kept getting the colors white/neutral grey/university blue. So do all of the 13s have names? A lot of the 13s have just the colors and not an actual name like I know the flints, wheats, black toes, etc

shoes are name whatever people want to call them. some are when jordan wore them in "playoffs".
For exampls the charcoal 7s are dubbed "raptors" because of the colorway but they have nothing to do with the Raptors

shoes are name whatever people want to call them. some are when jordan wore them in "playoffs".
For exampls the charcoal 7s are dubbed "raptors" because of the colorway but they have nothing to do with the Raptors
Thanks haha I just don't wanna look stupid when I post something about a color way

Besides the tongue what else?
Seriously? Dude.. General shape is totally wrong, materials are wrong, craftsmanship is terrible, not to mention fake CF, no holo on soles, fake holo on heel, JORDAN tag is wrong at the toes, choppy tongues etc etc etc etc.A better question would be what's right with them...My best advise to you is STOP looking for Jordan's for $80-$90 bucks..Take some time and look at these two pair above in detail..They look nothing alike.

Last edited:
Besides the tongue what else?

Look at the difference between the ones you posted and the original ones in the thread. For one the uppers aren't tumbled leather like they' should be. The shape is way off and the shoes are way too puffy. They look like baby shoes

its funny that you broke kids always looking for cheap low priced jordans and end up with fakes. stop doing that. and then want multiple explanations for why they are fake. smh :smh:

its funny that you broke kids always looking for cheap low priced jordans and end up with fakes. stop doing that. and then want multiple explanations for why they are fake. smh :smh:

I mean there are deals to be had if you look. I got a worn once pair on eBay about 7 years ago for about $68 shipped because the owner had them couldn't verify authenticity but it was easy to tell from the pics they were real. Sold them last year for 230

I never bought them and as to why I asked what else was wrong with it is so I could educate myself so in the future I know better. Also not all Jordan's with the price range around $90 are fake I recently found bugs bunny 8s for $94, checked the thread and most people agreed it was legit.

Back
Top Bottom