LC: Air Jordan 7 OG (White/Black-Cardinal Red)

Legit as they come 
pimp.gif

Size tag on inside tongue - different sized numbering?

Jumpman on left sneaker placed extremely far back?

t2 taekwang industrial co. ltd (factory code)

legit

but I say production reject (B-grade), coz of that jumpman fade-away shot back there

I view it as still collectible though, coz alike to a "philately misprints", these are 1 of a kind production mistakes.

& korea cardinals are rare..

t2 taekwang industrial co. ltd (factory code)

legit

but I say production reject (B-grade), coz of that jumpman fade-away shot back there

I view it as still collectible though, coz alike to a "philately misprints", these are 1 of a kind production mistakes.

& korea cardinals are rare..

Originally Posted by PTone

Tag is fine

Yes, his foot looks to be tucked under the seam a bit more than normal -but then the Jumpman was always further back on OG VIIs anyway
-Suppose it's a little bit suprising as Korean made Jordans were generally made to a high standard -but nothing to worry about & not necessarily a sign of B-grade by any means.

Originally Posted by PTone

Tag is fine

Yes, his foot looks to be tucked under the seam a bit more than normal -but then the Jumpman was always further back on OG VIIs anyway
-Suppose it's a little bit suprising as Korean made Jordans were generally made to a high standard -but nothing to worry about & not necessarily a sign of B-grade by any means.

Good lookin. I'm coppin for a buck 20. I'll post pics when they get here.

Good lookin. I'm coppin for a buck 20. I'll post pics when they get here.

Back
Top Bottom