LC: Air Jordan V - Black/Black-Metallic Silver - 2000 Retro

hey guys, sorry for just posting the link but I needed to get this up quickly..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...eName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

These are actually some reasonable-looking quality fakes, but the seller doesn't believe they are.

I need others opinions, with details as to why these are in fact, fake.

Much appreciated as always!
pimp.gif

yeh well, the purple!@? lace-locks + the space between date and barcode are obvious give-aways. + the tongues look crap as well..

It's almost like he's jacked someone else's pics at the start, then included his own at the end..

You'd expect more from a seller with over 2000 positive feedback..

True heads hit me with a list of faults please.
pimp.gif

Naw fakes
- nike air on back is mishapen
- toebox it to sharp
- date doesnt touch barcode

What pictures do ya'll need to show they are legit shoes? I strongly feel that the shoes are legitimate.

The Nike Air on the back is "misshaped" because the picture turned out blurry. The purple hue that the lace locks have is a from the lighting. I hadmy lamp next to my computer shined directly on the shoe and the result was the purple color. The actual lace lock is clear. I will post ANY angle of the shoethat you want to prove they are legit.

Originally Posted by sprtfnaz

The Nike Air on the back is "misshaped" because the picture turned out blurry. The purple hue that the lace locks have is a from the lighting. I had my lamp next to my computer shined directly on the shoe and the result was the purple color. The actual lace lock is clear. I will post ANY angle of the shoe that you want to prove they are legit.

i'm going to tell you why your shoe's are fake-
1. "nike air" on the back on the shoes is misshape.
2. jumpman on the tongue of the shoe is incorrect shape.
3. "nike" on the bottom of the shoes is not slanted like legit pairs.
4. you pair lacks the classic "club foot" in the clear soles on the bottom of the shoes.
5. date doesn't touch the barcode on the tag.
6. tongue lacks 3m material.
i think i've given enough reasons for your pair being "fake".

the back cant look misshaped on the back because of a camera angle, it is to small and shrunk together it is the wrong font too it's to skinny.
with all the other things he said above there fake

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

4. you pair lacks the classic "club foot" in the clear soles on the bottom of the shoes.
Thanks dood - very comprehensive!

The Nike Air on the back is "misshaped" because the picture turned out blurry. The purple hue that the lace locks have is a from the lighting. I had my lamp next to my computer shined directly on the shoe and the result was the purple color. The actual lace lock is clear. I will post ANY angle of the shoe that you want to prove they are legit.

laugh.gif
.....Oh wow! still trying to get the sale, huh dude?

Authentic toe box shape:

Not authentic toe box shape:
2s19lic.jpg

Authentic Nike Air on back:

Not authentic Nike Air on back:
5yytjt.jpg

Authentic Tag(Not my pic, from eBay):

Not authentic tag:
wje238.jpg

Now, as was mentioned, the date does not touch the bar code...but

you should also look at the alignment of the size of the shoes under US UK EUR CM

The alignment should be the same as the authentic size 11.5 pair...but it clearly isn't.

Alignments do change but that's from size to size....should be the same format if the shoes are the same size.

I told the seller a while back that they're fake, he sent me this reponse:

on May 7th,

Dear ,

How can you tell? I've done a lot of research to make sure that these were real before I put them on. I've checked pictures of real vs. fake pairs andI couldn't find conclusive evidence that they were fakes. I've compared the product tag font to the numerous pairs of Jordans that I have up for saleright now. I have over 2000/99.6% positive feedback and didn't get that way by deceiving my customers. If you see something that doesn't look right, byall means let me know. I can send you a pic of the product tag too to show that it matches that of the authentics.

- sprtfnaz

------------------------

I'm tired of looking at them everytime i look up V's in my size, i'm contacting ebay. I suggest you do too, let get these fakes off.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I told the seller a while back that they're fake, he sent me this reponse:

on May 7th,

Dear ,

How can you tell? I've done a lot of research to make sure that these were real before I put them on. I've checked pictures of real vs. fake pairs and I couldn't find conclusive evidence that they were fakes. I've compared the product tag font to the numerous pairs of Jordans that I have up for sale right now. I have over 2000/99.6% positive feedback and didn't get that way by deceiving my customers. If you see something that doesn't look right, by all means let me know. I can send you a pic of the product tag too to show that it matches that of the authentics.

- sprtfnaz

------------------------

I'm tired of looking at them everytime i look up V's in my size, i'm contacting ebay. I suggest you do too, let get these fakes off.

Yeh, I posted this up for a friend who's been telling him they are fake.

The doods in Egypt -- (straight up denial..)
nerd.gif

Thx for input

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Exactly what this guy stated! Barcode DEAD giveaway! The "nike air" is misshaped. MAJOR 3M material lacking!
MOST IMPORTANTLY! THE JUMPAN ON THE TOUNGE! It has an AS$ CRACK! With finger claws spread out! Come on now! I seriously dont know how you sold 2000 pairs with99.6% or w.e percentage.

Back
Top Bottom