LC AIR JORDAN XIII 13 RAY ALLEN WHT GREEN Promo version...

Alright thanks a lot! :smokin

Repped both...

I thought the tag SKU was 414571 125

I believe this authentic tag uh

View media item 206143
Damn... I thought I was getting into a good deal I was surprised when I got em for $345

Last edited:
Fakes.

Wrong shoe tag details and just by looking at the tongue along screams fake.Crappy stitching.

I'm the winner of this eBay auction and I just contacted him and he message this back

My friend these are promo samples didnt you read the description how you going to send a picture of the release version tag and there are 100000% authentic my friend rest assure and I will send pics but you should had ask these questions before you bidded and won

His 50+ show only these transaction as seller

Feedback From Buyer/price Date/time

Negative feedback rating Seller said item had NO stains! But there is a big bleach stain on these pants!
Member id mattharrislmp ( Feedback Score Of 101Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Nov-01-12 07:52

Women GAP premium skinny jeans size 16 (#181001061559) US $15.00 View Item Women GAP premium skinny jeans size 16
Positive feedback rating love those jeans
Member id nanamargaretta ( Feedback Score Of 195Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Sep-23-12 22:24
Boys Coogi pants size 14 (#180970084756) US $10.00

He just e-mailed me new pictures...

[ATTACHMENT=1463]IMG_20130101_113037.jpg (590k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1464]IMG_20130101_113048.jpg (666k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1465]IMG_20130101_113212.jpg (586k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I'm messed up on this one...

Last edited:
Promos are most of the time not considered authentic.

There are just so many inconsistencies regarding the shape of the cuts and paint jobs on the sole on this pair.Compared to a regular pair.

Not to mention that there are a lot of unauthorized Ray 13's out there.Which was released to the market by one of the factory in China affiliated to Nike and JB.

Last edited:
Damn... I thought I was getting into a good deal I was surprised when I got em for $345
Wow thats crazy man that guy who sold you those is messed up. $345 is so much money to waste on a pair of fakes.Ask him politely for a refund  , and tell him you not satisfied with the purchase because you suspect the kicks he sold you are variants and you don't believe they are authentic. If he refuses to refund your money file a complaint with ebay and if they dont do nothing try to sue him... make a case take it to court and get your money back. I'd do anything to get a refund if I accidentally spent $345 on a  pair of fakes thinking they were authentic.I hope you get your money back but I also hope this was a learning experience for you. Just try to be more aware.

The Ray Allen PE XIII's were limited to about only 1,000 or 1,200 I think so someone selling a pair for $345 is a dead giveaway that it's proably  not authentic because who would let em go for that cheap if they going for $850.00 mininum and up.

Wow thats crazy man that guy who sold you those is messed up. $345 is so much money to waste on a pair of fakes.Ask him politely for a refund  , and tell him you not satisfied with the purchase because you suspect the kicks he sold you are variants and you don't believe they are authentic. If he refuses to refund your money file a complaint with ebay and if they dont do nothing try to sue him... make a case take it to court and get your money back. I'd do anything to get a refund if I accidentally spent $345 on a  pair of fakes thinking they were authentic.I hope you get your money back but I also hope this was a learning experience for you. Just try to be more aware.

The Ray Allen PE XIII's were limited to about only 1,000 or 1,200 I think so someone selling a pair for $345 is a dead giveaway that it's proably  not authentic because who would let em go for that cheap if they going for $850.00 mininum and up.

Repped!

I didin't paid for them yet... funny **** is that he is requesting payment within 24 hours when I told him I will pay him on the 10th. smh I told him to cancel transaction and get his fees back I will accept it otherwise wait 7 days and file a strike against me I don't care but I'm not going to loose my money

Playing devil's advocate...but don't you think you should have had them checked out BEFORE you committed to buy them?

Playing devil's advocate...but don't you think you should have had them checked out BEFORE you committed to buy them?

Yeah guess I'm wrong for that...

Anyways he finally cancelled the transaction... first time I contacted him I told him my direct deposit kicks in on the 9th @ midnight I will then make payment... I doubted the authenticity then he started rapping... and at the end demanding payment within 24 hours I mean c mon dude I came to you str8 humble...

Back
Top Bottom