LC air max 97

Yeah look legit. These retroed last year I believe.. A pic of the tag would tell for sure.

Only noticed the swoosh on the side is almost or is touching the leather. could just be nike quality now days though.

Yeah look legit. These retroed last year I believe.. A pic of the tag would tell for sure.

Only noticed the swoosh on the side is almost or is touching the leather. could just be nike quality now days though.

My only concern is that the legit box might have been used, then they swapped out the real shoes for fakes BUT as circlelikewolves stated, the tag is the dead giveaway if it is a fake...

All the work counterfeiters put into the outside of the shoe is neglected on the shoe tag; hopefully they will never get around or care to start making exact exact replicas done to the shoe tag otherwise we are all screwed...

My only concern is that the legit box might have been used, then they swapped out the real shoes for fakes BUT as circlelikewolves stated, the tag is the dead giveaway if it is a fake...

All the work counterfeiters put into the outside of the shoe is neglected on the shoe tag; hopefully they will never get around or care to start making exact exact replicas done to the shoe tag otherwise we are all screwed...

Back
Top Bottom