LC and PC Concord 11s

Everything looks good to me but fakes are getting better and better.  Just want more opinions, thanks in advance. 

Cali. I had a friend that was gonna sell me his 9/10 Concords for $200. I slept on them like an idiot.

Let me take that back and say $360 for a general around the US price.

Last edited:
Cali. I had a friend that was gonna sell me his 9/10 Concords for $200. I slept on them like an idiot.
You won't find any LEGIT DS Concords for less than about $375 on Ebay. More like $400+. Why would somebody sit on a pair of Concords for 2 years and only make 15$. I damn sure wouldn't when i see them sold out on every website for $400

Last edited:
I agree. Thats why I use Craigslist so I can check out the actual shoe for authenticity and I haven't seen anything more than $350 on there.

I just checked Ebay and the cheapest legit DS mens size Concord for sale right now is $419. I see alot of fakes for about $300 on there.

That is probably why. I just checked CL and found a DS pair for $330 and a used pair for $225 still in good condition. Both legit.

The fact that we can only find 1 here or 1 there for less than $350 lets u know what the market is for these is like. They sellin em for $600 in ATL at our most reputable sneaker boutique. Flykixatl.com

Last edited:
Maybe in ATL. Plenty of legit kicks in my area. But damn $600 for some damn Concords... I can find some DMP 11's for less than that.. This is what the sneaker game has come to. Now is a good time to get out of it.

It's a meet up.  I already tried talking him down and budged from $260 to $250 but won't go any lower. Ha 

Gonna see what they look like in person.  

Yeah good call on that one. Just make sure its the same shoes as the ones in the pic. Im sure he will take $250

for new XIs i wouldnt pay more than 220, search and you can find better deals than 360 on great condition 2000s

Maybe in ATL. Plenty of legit kicks in my area. But damn $600 for some damn Concords... I can find some DMP 11's for less than that.. This is what the sneaker game has come to. Now is a good time to get out of it.
Yeah Atlanta is Resell City thats why we got so many people moving down here from NYC. That particular store charging $600 for some Concords are smoking crack or something tho cause thats ridiculous. They charge more than Flightclub does on every Jordan they have. How they get away with it, i have no idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom