LC assistance on Air Yeezy 2 Platinum

Hello, I tried reviewing the pictures provided in the Yeezy 2 thread on this site but the Reps they were comparing the Authentics to seems to be a year or two old. I was hoping someone that is really familiar or owns a pair could assist in validating these pictured below. Thanks in advance!

100% fake mate, the scales are totally off and the colors!!! The grey on the scales is almost pink, first time I see a pair like this.

Last edited:
Not so sure about that, they are used and it might be the lighting. The box and the box label look legit to me. I would like to see a pic of the size tag.

Not so sure about that, they are used and it might be the lighting. The box and the box label look legit to me. I would like to see a pic of the size tag.

100% fake mate, the scales are totally off and the colors!!! The grey on the scales is almost pink, first time I see a pair like this.
Thanks @Modus47  and @RaphP for looking. Repped both! I do think its the lighting giving off that color and they are worn. I asked for more tagged pics and this is what I was sent. The biggest thing throwing me off is the toe box area. It seems a little larger than normal but it could just be the angle. Please give your honest opinion on these.

Last edited:
Based on these new pics I'd say they are legit.

The thing with the scales is that there seems to be a lot of variation on shape, size, depth and placement on legit pairs which makes it difficult to use as a reference (at least that's my opinion, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

View media item 1409600View media item 1409601View media item 1409607View media item 140960299.99% sure that all of these are legit, but they are all different on that department. Same goes for the Solar Reds.

View media item 1409611View media item 1409612View media item 1409615

Yeah honnestly I didn't see I'd see scales that small but yeah they could be legit, the color was the biggest red flag for me but again it could be lightning

Back
Top Bottom