LC Black lance mountain jordan sb No Quality stamp on box

Everything looks on point.  I don't even know if there are fake lance mountains yet.  However, this was bought from reseller and it was from niketown but it did not have a quality control stamp.  Anyone else have one that they bought themselves without a quality stamp?  Other than no stamp I have no reason to believe these are grey market or a non retail pair.  Thanks for input fam.

Wait.

How come in the first pic the lace bag doesn't have a red stripe on top and in the 4th pic both of them do? 

Wait.

How come in the first pic the lace bag doesn't have a red stripe on top and in the 4th pic both of them do? 
Good catch.

edit: Red line is on the other side of the bag, if you open the original image and zoom in, you can see it.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. Not having a QC stamp is quite common,
I know that alot of Js come through here without any stamp or qc sticker and while i agree just having a bare box doesnt make the shoes fake but out of all of about 16-18 retail pairs of shoes i have, every single one of them has a QC date stamped or QC date stamped + QC sticker in the box.

Last edited:
It doesnt necessarily mean your shoes are fake, but its not something that doesnt matter either. If that makes any sense.
Ya that makes sense in a way.  The shoes I am referring to got legits on the LC threads that I had posted just wanted to see if no stamp or QC sticker should be something to be worried about thanks for clearing it up.

Back
Top Bottom