LC Bred 11's

Hey guys,
Wondering if any of you can help me out. Purchased these Bred 11's, can I get a legit check on these. Questioning the authenticity due to no box cover and inner soles. Please let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. I bought these from a website that says they are 100% authentic, but also says all sales are final. Only had one picture to go off of when buying and trusted the site as they are a pretty legit company. These were purchased in March and decided to part ways with them now, in doing so put these up for sale thinking they were legit, only to be told by others they were fake. So It raised a red flag for me that not one, but two people have now who have seen them in person have told me these were fake.

Sucks to have to eat the cost on these, guess I'll just wear them now.

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. I bought these from a website that says they are 100% authentic, but also says all sales are final. Only had one picture to go off of when buying and trusted the site as they are a pretty legit company. These were purchased in March and decided to part ways with them now, in doing so put these up for sale thinking they were legit, only to be told by others they were fake. So It raised a red flag for me that not one, but two people have now who have seen them in person have told me these were fake.

yeah the 11's you have to watch out. A lot of sharks out there selling fakes of these. Lmao glad i don't like the 11's

have a feeling it's not a trusted website and you just googled bred 11s... What was the site?

Paid with credit card.
That works too..CC companies have fraud protection most of the time. Call the CC company, tell them the drill and they will prob refund you the price and you can keep the kicks for beaters, and cutting the grass..

Might be ok.. Maybe it's bad lighting..Snap a shot looking down into the shoes side by side as well as a shot of the paper in your box.

Back
Top Bottom