LC BRED IVS Thanks!

The color of the jumpman on the box kind of threw me off, and the fact that the champs sticker peeled off kinda easily, the top box is the 4s, and the bottom I compared to 3s I have. It looks alot brighter in the picture than it actually is, but the color is definitely not the same.

Thanks

can you take a picture of the TWENTYTWELVE engraving on the tongue?

No, you may have to unlace the shoe a bit, it should look like this. The one on the left is a legit pair, right is a fake pair.

It's a pretty tough spot to photograph, but the TWENTYTWELVE is indented in, not raised first picture, but the letters are very clean, and not sloppy.

Check the inside of the lid if there is a QC stamp in red. Might be a little hard to see. Did they also come with the black plastic? That's odd that the tongue liner shade is off. Maybe it came from a consignment shop that displayed that right shoe and has been sitting for a while?

Last edited:
It might be the lighting, but in person, the colors are practically identical, I'm saying that because there's a reflective material in the fabric making it hard to tell. Is there anything else about the shoe that seems off?? I think they look pretty good, I was just worried cause the red in the box is a little on the infrared side instead of the standard crimson, and yes it came with the garbage bag type tissue paper, and the champs receipt... I'm just skeptical

They looked fine to me when just looking at the pics until I read what you were concerned about. Pretty sure you're good here. The shade of red on the lid does look like the shade that my GM 4's had but I'm sure it's nothing. The red tongue liner may have just been faded from use. Can you post a pic of the front of the box?

Back
Top Bottom