LC.. BRED XIII'S

Alright guys.. thanx fpr the response and now I have another question for u guys.. I myself saw the shoes and deemed them legit and then I saw some otherthings that I had never been aware and maybe u guys can help me.

**THE SHOES ARE NOW IN MY POSESSION AND I KNOW I AM SUPPOSED TO TAG MY PHOTOS BUT I COULDM'T GET THE DESIRED SHOTS BECAUSE OF THE SMALL PRINT AND GET THETAG IN THE PHOTO ASWELL... SORRY MODS**

FIRST QUESTION IS WHY IS THE XIII MISSING FROM THE BOX??? AND NOTICE IT IS LABLED VARSITY RED AND NOT TRUE RED (IS THIS CONSISTENT WITH ALL OG XIII'S??)

SECONDLY IT SAYS MADE IN CHINA ON THE BOX.. THEN SAYS TAIWIAN ON THE SHOE TAG AND THEN TAIWAN ON THE TAG ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX.

AND LASTLY IS WE GO BACK TO THE TAG INSIDE OF THE SHOE THERE IS NO DATE AND TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE NUMBERS IT SAYS *PAT PEND* SO I REFERENCED THAT ANDACCORDING TO WEBSTER
An abbreviation displayed prominently on an invention for which an application for a patent has been made but has not yet been issued.

The term Pat. Pend. provides notice to all that the inventor has applied to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for the exclusive right to make, sell, and usehis or her invention.
DOES THIS APPEAR ON ALL OG XIII'S???

Legit
-tongue is right size and material
-3m is present on sides
-good quality leather
-bottoms are correct pattern/color
-jordan symbol on tongue is right size

They are fine, they could have been made in a different factory which explains the boxtag or they could have just misprinted it. My spacejams have a misprintedbox tag so dont worry. that tag is the same as mine so dont worry.

Whackestwhiteboy-10.5 sure looks like a GS size huh? SMH

Alright.. thanx for the help man. much appreciated.

**MODS LOCK PLEASE**

Def Legit
The Glow and that is all you need to know
O yea the stiching around the Tag make them OGs
they guy gave you the wrong box Numbers do not match
But the shoes are Legit as said by many before.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Box is for the OG "Last Shot" XIV's.
This is correct:

The shoes are legit, but you have the wrong box. the product code is right there on the shoe tag, and it obviously doesnt match the box tag. 136002 062

Back
Top Bottom