LC - CDP XVII's Sold as being DS

What's up NT? Could use some help from the experts here. Bought of a pair of CDP XVII's that were advertised as being 100% DS.  Received them, and suffice to say, they don't appear to be. Of primary concern is the sole of the left shoe, which appears to have some wear on it and a crease on the outside of the left upper. Thoughts? If not DS, what's the appropriate course of action? Thanks.

Ok those are definitely not DS. However some seller's definition of DS = brand new or almost brand new. I have seen sellers market their shoes as DS by further explaining they wore the shoes only once. It is pretty clear and evident to say those shoes have at the very least been worn once.

thanks for the confirmation - any suggestions as to what the appropriate course of action is?

Figure out what you'd like to do. Get a refund, or get a discount.

then contact the seller. If the seller doesnt satisfy, contact paypal.

you'll survive. it's just the outsole, really. i see nothing wrong with the uppers at all.

careful when wearing these. the lace shroud scuffs the toe box something awful, that is if they stay on of course.

I would try to get some discount, also explain to him what DS mean.

This also depends on how much you paid for them as well.

I've seen a lot of listing where seller don't even know the difference between DS->NDS->VNDS etc.

Good luck OP.

These terms that people use are absolutely pointless. There needs to be only 2 definitions. its either BRAND NEW or WORN. PERIOD!

Brand New: never worn by a human, unicorn, or any kind of outer space creature. Yes this means not even in the HOUSE. I've seen some of these peoples houses so disgusting they might as well go wear it outside.

Worn: The shoes have been worn. "Please look at my detailed pictures and judge for yourself." Because everyones opinions are WAY different. I for instance am VERY strict and will not hesitate to go mental if an idiot seller hid something.

This may be a shocker to some new people, but there are a TON of grimey people selling stuff on niketalk. They LIE through their teeth, go out of their way to hide things, and will exploit any little instance of you not asking the RIGHT questions.

So do yourself a favor and ask ALL questions. ASK for MORE pictures. And explain to the seller that if you LIE to me i WILL get my damn money back, because i want NEW shoes, not your stank, funky ones you wore to death, now want to get your money back for.

Appreciate all the feedback guys, will try to work something out with the seller. Quite frustrated b/c NT transactions have been positive until now. 

Back
Top Bottom