LC: Cement 3's from package. quick please

I'm looking at these shoes right now, but there aren't any better pictures seller said he'd send me better ones when he's out of school, theshoes have no box.
What can you tell me looks off or bad in these pictures (if anything)
I know i should look for the print to be etched into the shoe not painted, the heel tab not being too short, any obvious deformations to the jumpman, also thesoles from the package 3's are different.
The print on the left foot shoe looks different than the right, could that be the picture or an indication that they're fake? also if anyone has the insidetag information please post it up so i can compare to when he sends it t me, thank you.
3n33m33oe5Q55Sa5R99br1e2fd885b13a1c89.jpg

3n83md3lb5Ob5Rf5Se9brc18980c903d816e1.jpg

3n43k03p75Qf5Te5Pe9brf9d314fb9938151f.jpg

3n53oe3l25P15R45S79brf06be4376edc16e5.jpg

I have these and I will try to get a picture up of the tag as soon as I can. But, from the pictures they look legit. The overall shape of the shoe looks goodas well as the tongue, but you need more pictures and better ones at that. Ask for a picture of the gray area around the lace locks and check to make surethey are perforated (with numerous small tiny holes). And it looks like they have the heel bump but the elephant print to the back of each shoe looks to riseup a little too high, it could possibly just be the pics I'm not sure. But, you definitely need better pics. You want to see the texture of the leather,also the back of the shoes to see the jumpman logo and the AIR on the back to see the spacing and how it rises off of the back of the shoe. You also want tobe able to see if the shoes have "stars" in the outer sole of the shoe to see how much they have been worn, etc.

Thanks for the quick reply, i will definitely look for all of those things you mention, do know about the perforations, i forgot to mention it, i appreciateyour feedback and I'll be waiting for the picture if you get a chance to post it, Thanks again.
What's your opinion on the elephant print being different on the nose of the shoe? and if you can a shot of the back of the shoe so I can see how the airand jumpman is spaced out.

Well, the elephant print being different tells me that they could be B-grades or a mixed pair, different shoes, or possibly not legit. Fakes are getting goodbut you can usually tell by the air and jumpman, tag, and the shape of the tongue on these Black Cement III's, the tongue looks good from afar in the picsyou have, that's why you need better pics with more detail. I will take pics of the tag and jumpman when I get home, but it's not going to be foranother 6 hours. Gotta work...HA HA

Back
Top Bottom