LC check on 2011 Concords.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to the jordan scene so please go easy on me. I'm still learnin. So I got a pair of Concords a couple days ago and I've always been cautious of fakes so I wanted to check with u guys. Don't know if these are legit or fakes or "b grades." I did lots of research and know about the infamous joqdan. Smells like leather. Ball on jumpman in back lines between the 23 etc. here are the pictures. Please let me know what I have. View media item 353774View media item 353779View media item 353790View media item 353792View media item 353796View media item 353798View media item 353816View media item 353817
Forgot to add pictures of carbon fiber and outsole.

Last edited:
I'm not by any means an expert and have been hitting this place up for advice recently. But from what I know, these look legit for the most part. Might want to upload pic of carbon fiber, production tags, and soles and some more expierenced NTers can help you out

Thanks for getting back to me. I just uploaded a shot of the outsole and the CF part too. The tag in the shoe is also posted. Let me know if there needs to be some other photo I need to post to help everyone out.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Patent leather is too high. And there shouldnt be stictching sticking out. And again: soles are too damn icey!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom