LC Cigar 7's. A couple questions here. Thanks so much and reps given.

So I just got these Cigar 7's in and wanted to put them on here. A couple things I noticed/questions I had are: This pair is in good condition but I've noticed color bleeding from the maroon to the white accents on several parts. Did anybody else have this issue or see this anywhere? I was also wondering if anybody recognizes the extra box labels/upc's as well? As for the general info on this shoe the quality is very nice and high end. The stitching and other things seem to be on point but wanted to get an idea of what the NT community thinks. The pics posted show what I'm talking about and asking about. If more pics are needed please let me know. Thanks for all the input and will give reps to all. Thanks again. View media item 2056902View media item 2056903View media item 2056904View media item 2056905View media item 2056906View media item 2056907View media item 2056909View media item 2056910View media item 2056911View media item 2056912

I'm not too educated on the fakes of these. However i do rember a few people in the c&c thread having the color bleeding.

Hey I know it's 6 mos later, but noticed still no answers. Just wanted to say that it is normal I have a ds pair that every white Piece underneath has maroon bleeding into it unfortunately I would say it is a factor of the paint they used and storage in the box. Hope this helped.

Thanks. I did some more research and found out this was common. Figured it was due to paint or dye used. No way around it I guess. Thanks again.

the bleeding is common - it happened to both of my pairs
your pair above is authentic

Back
Top Bottom