LC Cool Grey 11s

Found these on Craig's List. Need an LC check. Stitching line up in the back look off to me. Not sure if that's a tell tale sign of them being fakes, so I'll defer to the experts in here. Thanks in advance View media item 350032

Last edited:
I've seen many pairs of 11s from stores where the back doesn't totally line up. Any yellowing at all?

23's on the back look wide and blurry, the pod is off on the bottom sole. Also no yellowing is a bad sign. Not good enough pics to say fake but thats my input.

From the one pic he sent of the sole, they look like they just came off the assembly line they're so icy...

From the one pic he sent of the sole, they look like they just came off the assembly line they're so icy...
Man i hate to judge based on yellowing but youve got a point. My ds pair looks super icey from the sides but still has yellowing around the pods...idk

Thanks all. I'm curious, besides the box not having a price on it can anyone even tell if they're real or unauthorized ... I mean, is it just mental bliss because we know they were picked up at FTL, FNL etc? Or dowse even really matter? So goes the age old debate I suppose?!

Back
Top Bottom