LC: DS 1996 Jordan XI Black/Red

I just got these in and everything looks fine except one obvious part, the JUMPMAN LOGO on the heel!  The shoes are DS with box, black paper, super thick laces, white cut on patent, matching production and patent numbers on tag (from other shoes with similar coding), etc..  The previous seller seems to have purchased them from hittin_groove and like I said, everything seems fine except the sewn Jumpman.  I only recall a "flat" stitch on other OGs, not this "cross" stitch.  Please help me out, I appreciate it!  ((*edit, sorry, I don't know why the pics are not showing...please use the links instead)

I just got these in and everything looks fine except one obvious part, the JUMPMAN LOGO on the heel!  The shoes are DS with box, black paper, super thick laces, white cut on patent, matching production and patent numbers on tag (from other shoes with similar coding), etc..  The previous seller seems to have purchased them from hittin_groove and like I said, everything seems fine except the sewn Jumpman.  I only recall a "flat" stitch on other OGs, not this "cross" stitch.  Please help me out, I appreciate it!  ((*edit, sorry, I don't know why the pics are not showing...please use the links instead)

Legit- From the available pics the spacing on the 23 looks good and jordans ball matches the spacing. 

Legit- From the available pics the spacing on the 23 looks good and jordans ball matches the spacing. 

Those look good mine did not have black paper but everything looks good man. They might be B grades in a real box cuz jumpman does look funny put they are Legit breds

Those look good mine did not have black paper but everything looks good man. They might be B grades in a real box cuz jumpman does look funny put they are Legit breds

Great, thanks WhatsLosinLike and cowboys600! I appreciate the feedback, I was kind of nervous when they arrived since I hadn't seen any OGs with an ankle jumpman stiched in that fasion (except on the retros). They were a great deal and I am glad I picked them up.

Great, thanks WhatsLosinLike and cowboys600! I appreciate the feedback, I was kind of nervous when they arrived since I hadn't seen any OGs with an ankle jumpman stiched in that fasion (except on the retros). They were a great deal and I am glad I picked them up.

Back
Top Bottom