LC EBAY SELLER

Can anyone check this seller off ebay, he/she sell some nike such as roshe run, air max and jordan, that seems so low to their retail prices. Seller has good standing of positive feedbacks 12000+, yet Im still 50/50 of buying since he only provides one photo for each item..no photo of size tag on the shoe box and on the shoe nor close up pictures of item. Hard to tell if its legit. Im not confortable with the feedbacks alone. What if those buyers didnt care what they bought is real? You guys know what im saying.

Can anyone check these seller's items if their legit? I know its kinda hard to say whether its legit or not basing all from one photo, but what do you guys think? Any opinion will be appreciated. Repped too.

http://stores.ebay.com/tlg0828

Last edited:
I opened 10 random listings from this seller and they all have 3 or 4 additional pics? You can always ask for more pictures on listed items.
The Maxes listed look legit to me.

You checked air maxes? Have you check the Air Max Lunar1 WR? Are they legit? I see some excess glue between the midsole and the shoe. Is that normal? Ive seen recent tape and breathe air maxes and theyre free from excess glues?

As far as I can see those are legit yeah. Maybe B-grades, don't know.
Ask for more pics if you want to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom