LC for AJ11 GAMMA - BN DS - Expert advise and Eyes - Thank you

So I dropped myself from buying the AJ11 Breds because it's so expensive. Today I found one BN DS AJ11 Gamma Blue and I bought it but I felt like there is something wrong on it.

AJ11 Gamma - BN DS 

Thank you in advance for your Legit Checks it will really help me ease my mind if I bought a Legit one.

@ninjaroach

I clicked that you are helpful, so does this mean I bought a legit one? Many Thanks bro.

The gamma 11's are one of the retros with a slightly different 23 than the previous ones. But the negative spacing in the 23 is still in play and should not look too wide.

@from88til  

rep added, thank you so much youre comment is helpful for easing me as well :smile: i thought i got a GM

This are Dubai, UAE release last December 2013

what really make me wonder, is that I believe there is a writing on the box, a fainted black or gray writing that tells something

but on my box i cant find it,

but i know that on my previous gamma i had those writing, please can someone post their full pic of gamma box

These are legit thin ankle collars and nice and defined tongue tag third lace gap the laces are thick the 23 on the back has he correct spacing all the way around and inside the numbers. Heel points are good and the carbon fiber is correct.

Back
Top Bottom