LC for Bred 11 off Kixify.com

So my brother's gf bought him a pair of Bred 11 off Kixify.com

After I told me there are tons of GMs out there, he is not sure if his is authentic.

The shoes looks fine except the hump on the back of the shoe(circled in yellow)

What do you guys think, authentic or GM?

That hump is supposed to be there. A common flaw with the low quality replicas in the past was that they made the back of the 11's go straight down with out the hump.

That hump is supposed to be there. A common flaw with the low quality replicas in the past was that they made the back of the 11's go straight down with out the hump.
The reason why I think the hump is suspicious is because one time a seller was trying to sell me a GM concord 11 and I had it compared side by side to my Nike.com pair. The GM pair has a visible hump on the back as seen in the circle below. Nike.com pair on the left & GM pair on the right.

The reason why I think the hump is suspicious is because one time a seller was trying to sell me a GM concord 11 and I had it compared side by side to my Nike.com pair. The GM pair has a visible hump on the back as seen in the circle below. Nike.com pair on the left & GM pair on the right.
Can anybody confirm the hump on the back of the shoes?

Yes what timmy said, there are many authentic pairs out there with humps. Don't use that as a dead give away. But the breds are legit.

Back
Top Bottom