LC J1 'Shadow'

Look pretty clean to me, thanks in advance guys.

edit: update 14/6/14 sneakers were delivered, no shoe trees in the shoes, right shoe looked fake. Contacted the seller of which he said it was Nikes fault with the quality.

One of the shoes is most certainly fake.

Right shoe (fugazi)

vs

left shoe (real)

side by side

You be the judge.

Last edited:
Always nice to have more pics but I'm pretty certain these are legit even without more in detail pics. Not very many fake Shadows out there

Pulled the trigger, can tick these off my grails list. 
smokin.gif

100% legit '13 Retro OG Shadow 1's. Definitely a pair everyone should have. Such an underrated shoe..

So I got them today and one of the shoe's is definitely fugazi. I'll post some pics if anyone's interested (haven't seen any fake shadows posted on here).

Updated OP with pics of  fake vs authentic.

edit: both shoes look off

Last edited:
What makes you think one is real and one is fake? The pattern difference around the NIKE logo on the sole? That's quite common man.

What makes you think one is real and one is fake? The pattern difference around the NIKE logo on the sole? That's quite common man.
The Nike logo on the sole itself, the swoosh in comparison to the right looks less curved and *sharp*, the patterns around the sole, I've never seen the quality that bad on a 1 to the point where all the detailing is off. The midsole patterns too.

I'm not convinced..

edit: the swoosh looks like these fake royals https://statich.niketalk.com/e/eb/eb834820_photo5.jpeg

Last edited:

The Nike logo on the sole itself, the swoosh in comparison to the right looks less curved and *sharp*, the patterns around the sole, I've never seen the quality that bad on a 1 to the point where all the detailing is off. The midsole patterns too.

I'm not convinced..

edit: the swoosh looks like these fake royals https://statich.niketalk.com/e/eb/eb834820_photo5.jpeg
You do realize that's my authentic pair of Royal's right? The pattern is known to be different from shoe to shoe.

The pattern on the sole near the NIKE sign has been more detailed on the right shoe on the Retro 1's this year, it must be something with the shoe press machine or something.

The NIke sign on the outsoles are different sizes. I see that. Dunno if that's QC problems with JB or not

Maybe more pics would help...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
100% legit.
1. It's just nikes bad quality control. Ppl recently have been bugging over small things like if they are hand crafted $300 dollar shoes (retail price lol)
2. They don't make high quality fake shadows. Only ones I've seen are the obvious fugazi that we used to see in the early 2000s

Alright more pictures.

Right 

Left

Right tag

Left tag (creased because of the tongue/lace tightness)

right sole

Left sole

P.s I appreciate the help.

Last edited:

I agree. Just bad quality. I've worked at FTL and Champs and I've seen some real doo doo come through 
Cheers man. Yeah I can live with the sole patterns being half assed I guess. Unfortunate, my other 1's are immaculate.

Back
Top Bottom