LC: Jordan 1 OG Bred 2013

Looks good?
View media item 730767View media item 730768
GALLERY]

Looks good from those poor pics. Better pics needed to confirm tho.

The production dates are legit. The same as my pair purchased from Shoe Palace.
Thick white border around shoe tag is legit.
Lace bag is legit

Looks good from those poor pics. Better pics needed to confirm tho.

The production dates are legit. The same as my pair purchased from Shoe Palace.
Thick white border around shoe tag is legit.
Lace bag is legit
Repped

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on these for 280 shipped (he spent $30 for shipping).  Let me know what you guys think.

Legit. But makes me wonder why he sold it for only $100 profit.

Last edited:
I wonder how many fakes were made? More than the real ones? Think of all the people who are unknowingly buying fakes and wearing them out in public. Pretty soon everybody and their moms is gonna have these fake pairs

chunispoor chunispoor after looking at the video he sent you, I'm gonna say these are fake. the lace bag is ripped off, I have a feeling he ripped off the fake one from your shoe and took a real pair's lace bag and threw it in your box.

@deejaydesu  he still keeps in touch with me.  Usually scammers will never contact back.

Any detailed pics I need to take?  I'll get some closer shots later when I get home.

If the shoe inserts are white...they're fake....

Yeah but he could've taken those from a real pair and replaced the fake ones. He got the shoes with the lacebag ripped off so that was probably replaced as well. $280 plus the seller paid shipping costs seems fishy to me too.

Yeah but he could've taken those from a real pair and replaced the fake ones. He got the shoes with the lacebag ripped off so that was probably replaced as well. $280 plus the seller paid shipping costs seems fishy to me too.
I agree! The outsole pattern is the guaranteed way to tell.

chunispoor chunispoor after looking at the video he sent you, I'm gonna say these are fake. the lace bag is ripped off, I have a feeling he ripped off the fake one from your shoe and took a real pair's lace bag and threw it in your box.

Please stop the hypothetical talk.

chunispoor chunispoor Post better pics of the R reserved from the box lid. Clear pic of your soles. Clear pic of the box tag. Stop posting the far away images we don't need to see your hardwood floors. lol Also the top of your toe box, not from an angle.

Back
Top Bottom